Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no it doesn’t make sense at all lmao. If it’s god will why does no one believe in it except for Muslims? Jews don’t especially believe in it.

what about those who aren’t atheists like me? Obviously it isn’t for me either since I am supposedly the one who shouldn’t follow it because idk which religion is for me either.

People had memorised the Bible back then too and look what happened. You shouldn’t say that since it really is not a good reason. People memorised the Torah, the Bible and they got changed regardless.

How can they be considered to be Muslim if they all had their own books and religions? If a Muslim is someone who is Muslim just because they submit to god then all the 3 Abrahamic people are considered to be Muslim? Moses had the Torah and he was Jewish, Jesus Christ had the Bible (injeel) and was a Christian too, Mohammed had the Quran and was a muslim
The book is for all of mankind, but its up to you to embrace it or not, you have a "free will" to do so. Islam is the fastest growing religion sxb even in the west, and its not only because of "high childbirth" its because atheist and christians are embracing it. Why! Because it makes sense god is 1 submitt and do Good and you will receive eternal life.

All of the prophets Moses, Abraham, John etc were sent from the 1 god we muslims pray to. They rejected their message and altered it, and that is why Mohamed (pbuh) was sent as the last messanger. So i dont know what the jews or christians pray to or believe in, but they are wrong as the jews say ezra is the son of god, and the christians believe in 3 gods who they claim is 1.

So these arent the same people the injeel and tawrah was sent to they are the ones who rejected it.

Unless you get the eastern African bibles (Amharic, Tigrinya etc) you won’t get a good accurate translation since The Bible was written in a historic translation
You said the bible was corrupted and altered by the roman king, why is the amharic any different from the king james version when they both are translated from the corrupted bible?

You said the bible was corrupted and altered by the roman king, why is the amharic any different from the king james version when they both are translated from the corrupted bible?
Because the Amharic (Ethiopian) one is in its pure form aka it didn’t got corrupted hence why they have a total different practice then other Christians. They cover themselves up, fast, dokt eat pork or alcohol and go to church weekly and take Christianity seriously. Nor do they normalise things that are considered to be a sin.

Because the Amharic (Ethiopian) one is in its pure form aka it didn’t got corrupted hence why they have a total different practice then other Christians. They cover themselves up, fast, dokt eat pork or alcohol and go to church weekly and take Christianity seriously. Nor do they normalise things that are considered to be a sin.
You right i believe they are more closer to the right faith that was handed christians, but they went offside with that trinity so dont tell me they didnt change or receive a changed one from the missionaries.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Dang so even Sufi and Sunni Islam is a big no? Is salafi the only acceptable?
I doubt it my entire dads side is sufi and they say it proudly. My dads sunni now but all his brothers and his dad are. Sufis aren’t much different to us tho so I don’t really see it as an issue they just do weird stuff like visit the graves of dead sheiks and stuff but from what I know it’s common in somalia

I doubt it my entire dads side is sufi and they say it proudly. My dads sunni now but all his brothers and his dad are. Sufis aren’t much different to us tho so I don’t really see it as an issue they just do weird stuff like visit the graves of dead sheiks and stuff but from what I know it’s common in somalia
These people dont know what they talking about.

convincation

VIP
Look here: how can you say such disgusting ignorant things to others? Allah DIDNT tel you to kill others and to hate on others because of different beliefs. Second of all before Islam existed, the Bible was the true holy book! Are you calling a religion that’s favoured by Jesus Christ before a pagan religion? Islam DOESNT allow the killings of innocent people.
Keep that mouth of yours in check sister. You shouldn’t say idiotic things like that
True. Literally Christianity plays a huge role in Islam in general. When the pagans of Mecca slaughtered the prophets SAW companions they fled to a Christian king who protected them as his own while their own arab brothers begged for their blood. During all the 4 khalifas periods Christians lived in the Islamic empire free of killings or forced conversions unlike the pagans the Christians were taught about Islam not forced to accept it and some did some didnt

convincation

VIP
The bible was written several years after Isa Pbuh. So don’t associate Paul’s book with the teaching of our beloved prophet. Yes three being as God but they are still one is a pagan confusion so yes it is paganism not monotheistic like Islam.
Nobody killed and murdered more than christians did for centuries and still do.
May Allah guide you.
The whole bible isn’t Paul’s book tho.....some sectors of it aren’t

convincation

VIP
No believe me. They are as nationalistic as normal Somalis. The ones in this city are really nationalistic. They just physically don’t wear the hijab but mostly wear other attire (like a Dirac for example). They are just Somalis without the Islamic religion and attire
So basically oromos😂😂😂

Most somali dont even know why they like or hate. Its been taught to them by the arabs and Pakistans. As a muslim like Christians in the West and ethopia alot more than most muslims

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
There are a lot here in the Netherlands especially in a town here where they live in huge groups. I met a lot and they mostly live in Europe if I am correct. They really stand out

i call bs i lived my whole life in the Netherlands and have never heard of them. Neither have all of the somalis i know. They are very rare here.

Most somali dont even know why they like or hate. Its been taught to them by the arabs and Pakistans. As a muslim like Christians in the West and ethopia alot more than most muslims
Lol taught by arabs and pakistanis😅 we have our own mosques were ever you go sxb, dont know were you're getting your facts. Only the invasion of Mog by the Christian ethiopians have caused even more hatred from the Somali Side.

Last edited:
Lol taught by arabs and pakistanier😅 we have our own mosques were ever you go sxb, dont know were you're getting your facts. Only the invasion of Mog by the Christian ethiopians have caused even more hatred from the Somali Side.
THATS True but do you know who fund those maajids. We have nothing to hate them for because i believe they are more civil and better human being.

1. Middle easter countrys are extremly racist.
They dont give you citizenship even if you are borth
They only ended slavery because the white people knew better. To this most people dont se slavery as an evil act and are okay with it.
I just watched a video of a 44yrld man getting married to a 13 and said she agreed with it. And quite a few somali were defending his action.

THATS True but do you know who fund those maajids. We have nothing to hate them for because i believe they are more civil and better human being.

1. Middle easter countrys are extremly racist.
They dont give you citizenship even if you are borth
They only ended slavery because the white people knew better. To this most people dont se slavery as an evil act and are okay with it.
I just watched a video of a 44yrld man getting married to a 13 and said she agreed with it. And quite a few somali were defending his action.
Your misinformed sxb willingly or unwillingly. But we arent the ones that receive money from the gulf countries its the arabs and pakis we have our own locals we turn into mosques.Somalia sold slaves so Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and whole of west africa. It wasnt uncommon back then. Why are you this obssesed with arabs, were not their kids nor are we related to them or inferior to them in any way🤔 the law says 18 back home, if he did he should be arrested, but i have seen a few were the girl was older and were they lied about her age.

Whats your clan sxb?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why
1606407308381.png

1606407443356.png

1606407611079.png

1606407735739.png

Engelse_kameelruiters_-_English_camel_troopers.jpg

1_u58OFl_L6phgUyFK_kjDwQ.jpeg

1606407892207.png

Etc

Attachments

• 1606407781891.png
    1606407781891.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 47

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ben jij kkr dom ofso? Ze leven allemaal in Eindhoven en leven als een groep bij elkaar

Let’s keep it in English so that others can understand.

I literally have family living in that city, myself and all the people i know just know about somalis that claim Christianity for asylum.The story you are painting is false. Cursing at me will not change that.

ps, I don’t communicate with low level ducht speakers since I don’t live on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts