Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao i am not a Christian but I won’t allow non christians who aren’t educated about Christianity to slander a religion that is clearly misunderstood? You know nothing about Christianity but claim nonsense anyway. He’s Jesus Christ is our saviour, not only to us but to Muslims too. If you have any other things to say then say it

Lol welke stad in nederland zijn er veel christelijke somas en welke stad kom jij vandaan🤣

Lol all Christians believe in trinity sxb stop lying, the only ones that believed that there was only 1 god, and who were closest to the faith bestowed on umada Ciise was the Ebionites. And they went extint through suppresion and persecution. The idé that Jesus is god and that he is part of a collaboration with 2 others was born during the council of Nicea circa 300 years after Jesus. Im glad you left that confused religion sxb. One cannot be absolute in power and be dependent on another, just doesnt make sense, you wouldnt be absolute in power anymore.

Royalflush

novacane
LMAO isn’t the Bible mentioned in the Quran? Everyone and their father KNOWS that the Bible got changed over years abaayo. You claim to be a musli mand don’t even know this small thing? Do you perhaps even know that the holy book prophet Jesus was carrying was the original Bible?

the three being god is a (Roman) Catholic thing. Non Catholics don’t associate themselves with it.

I can just bring up about how Islam was spread too? Do you genuinely think Islam was spread peacefully? Blood was used, the same way as how Christianity was spreading, people killed others if they didn’t convert to their religion. All the 3 Abrahamic religions did it.
If you want to talk about Christianity at least learn the differences between the differences sects and the history. That was embarrassing of you sweetheart. Better luck next time xxxx
The scriptures prophet isa had were the injeel or in English the book of gospels. Okay then why didn’t Christians convert to Islam after prophet Muhammad came, he preached the same thing as his brother prophet isa AS

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Giftxo we don't need another abrahamic religion there. We already have AS imagine if we get something like the LCA.

Said Barre should of purged religion from Somalia
Somalis hate everything that breaths including themselves, the Christians,Etheists,Jews, the Gays, pretty much everything on the face of the earth,it is not the surprising since they are least civilized and backward people in the world.:bell:
How's this coming form you of all people? You literally engage in the Somali cultures most uncivilised and backwards traditions then try to frame me like I'm anti-somali for making fun of your stupid wecel qabils.

The scriptures prophet isa had were the injeel or in English the book of gospels. Okay then why didn’t Christians convert to Islam after prophet Muhammad came, he preached the same thing as his brother prophet isa AS
Cause they were born with sins they havent even commited, and the belief in Jesus is the only thing that would forgive them of those "sins". And the priest they visit in the church who have the power to forgive them for their daily sins😅 none of this just dont make sense😅

Cause they were born with sins they havent even commited, and the belief in Jesus is the only thing that would forgive them of those "sins". And the priest they visit in the church who have the power to forgive them for their daily sins😅 none of this just dont make sense😅
Christians have the same opinions about Islam. a lot of things in Islam doesn’t make sense to me either nor is it logical either

Lol all Christians believe in trinity sxb stop lying, the only ones that believed that there was only 1 god, and who were closest to the faith bestowed on umada Ciise was the Ebionites. And they went extint through suppresion and persecution. The idé that Jesus is god and that he is part of a collaboration with 2 others was born during the council of Nicea circa 300 years after Jesus. Im glad you left that confused religion sxb. One cannot be absolute in power and be dependent on another, just doesnt make sense, you wouldnt be absolute in power anymore.
Uhm no if I say that I never believed that he was a god the he wasn’t a god to me. People just misused the verse and ran away with it

Uhm no if I say that I never believed that he was a god the he wasn’t a god to me. People just misused the verse and ran away with it
The foundation of christianity is built on the belief of trinity, all sects agree on that. You can or could believe that but it doesnt change the fact that christianity=trinity.

The foundation of christianity is built on the belief of trinity, all sects agree on that. You can or could believe that but it doesnt change the fact that christianity=trinity.
No as I’ve said the original Bible didn’t mention it, people misread the original verse which said that “god was like a father to us because he showed us the right path and helped us in this hard journey on earth” . They just thought that Jesus must have been the son of god because he’s powerful and was at the time the best prophet to exist. Hence why the 3-1 thing exists

What doesnt make sense in the quran🤔
That Maria was a virgin and that she got Jesus Christ while being a virgin.

In the beginning of the Quran Allah says that this is a book for those who believe in God and all of his prophets.If you're not sure that God exists or the prophets, then Quran isn’t smt for a person that is an atheist or an agnostic person.

how the Quran mentions that it never got rewritten while we aren’t sure of it. No one has proof of it at all if the Quran actually got changed (no shade though I do believe that it perhaps isn’t changed but how can people prove it).

how can Islam prove that it is the last true religion? Judaism says the same, Christianity says the same and Islam says the same. All the 3 Abrahamic religions claim to be the last purest religion.

All the 3 Abrahamic religions cant prove if it’s true or not. They will show their truth with their Holybooks as proofs but that’s it. Nothing more nothing less. All 3 have he same predictions about judgement day too.

There are more things that just don’t make sense to me at all.

No as I’ve said the original Bible didn’t mention it, people misread the original verse which said that “god was like a father to us because he showed us the right path and helped us in this hard journey on earth” . They just thought that Jesus must have been the son of god because he’s powerful and was at the time the best prophet to exist. Hence why the 3-1 thing exists
The bible you followed and the book nabi ciisa received isnt the same, ofcourse the injeel mentioned god is one and absolute. But that doesnt make sense, so they just went along with 3 gods, even when Jesus face down in the ground prostrate and prayed to god, was he praying to himself or the other gods that are equal to him. Or was it one "god praying to another god"?

You are right when you say god is one, but why is every christian sect in agreement that Jesus is god?

The bible you followed and the book nabi ciisa received isnt the same, ofcourse the injeel mentioned god is one and absolute. But that doesnt make sense, so they just went along with 3 gods, even when Jesus face down in the ground prostrate and prayed to god, was he praying to himself or the other gods that are equal to him. Or was it one "god praying to another god"?

You are right when you say god is one, but why is every christian sect in agreement that Jesus is god?
The Romans divided us at the time and they obviously hated the Christians because they believed in one god and spread Christianity in a really fast way. Eventually one of their kings got the Bible in his hand and changed it to fit his narrative hutje got fascinated by it and only made a copy from it. Afterwards the whole persecution happened against Christians. Though there are sayings that mention that the original Bible is hidden somewhere because of that king. No one just knows where and what.
And them the whole sect/occult leaders things happened where Christians even got divided more. One sect doesn’t allow you to eat Pork while the other is fine with it. One wants you to cover yourself up (like the Ethiopians) while the other wants you to wear what you want. It’s just messy in general because the Bible was written in an ancient language and there’s no correct translation made whatsoever (similar as to how the Quran is written in a different Arabic then today). There’s a difference i language too. If you get an Ethiopian Bible in Amharic you will get a more of a correct translation as to having an English Bible. Even the Somali Bible has a more logical translation because the ancient language of Aramaic is actually easy to translate with from Semitic and Cushitic languages

That Maria was a virgin and that she got Jesus Christ while being a virgin.

In the beginning of the Quran Allah says that this is a book for those who believe in God and all of his prophets.If you're not sure that God exists or the prophets, then Quran isn’t smt for a person that is an atheist or an agnostic person.

how the Quran mentions that it never got rewritten while we aren’t sure of it. No one has proof of it at all if the Quran actually got changed (no shade though I do believe that it perhaps isn’t changed but how can people prove it).

how can Islam prove that it is the last true religion? Judaism says the same, Christianity says the same and Islam says the same. All the 3 Abrahamic religions claim to be the last purest religion.

All the 3 Abrahamic religions cant prove if it’s true or not. They will show their truth with their Holybooks as proofs but that’s it. Nothing more nothing less. All 3 have he same predictions about judgement day too.

There are more things that just don’t make sense to me at all.
Maryam got is with the will of Allah and that is easy for him. One of his miracles is the ruux the soul. The body is the wessel for the soul.

You said it yourself this is a book for those who believe in god! Atheist believe that everything game to be out of nothing. Its like having a bag full of letters and throwing it in the air, and the letters form and poof you have the story of Harry Potter and the order of Fenix😅

The quran is and has been memorised by millions through the ages, and that is something hard to manipulate and forge. There has been attempts which have failed miserably.

We are not in competition with the christians or the jews, our view is that all of the prophets sent to mankind has been muslims(those who submitt to god) Abraham, Moses,Issa etc. They were all sent to preach the oneness of god and that the promised of eternal life is with the submission to god.

Maryam got is with the will of Allah and that is easy for him. One of his miracles is the ruux the soul. The body is the wessel for the soul.

You said it yourself this is a book for those who believe in god! Atheist believe that everything game to be out of nothing. Its like having a bag full of letters and throwing it in the air, and the letters form and poof you have the story of Harry Potter and the order of Fenix😅

The quran is and has been memorised by millions through the ages, and that is something hard to manipulate and forge. There has been attempts which have failed miserably.

We are not in competition with the christians or the jews, our view is that all of the prophets sent to mankind has been muslims(those who submitt to god) Abraham, Moses,Issa etc. They were all sent to preach the oneness of god and that the promised of eternal life is with the submission to god.
Yeah no it doesn’t make sense at all lmao. If it’s god will why does no one believe in it except for Muslims? Jews don’t especially believe in it.

what about those who aren’t atheists like me? Obviously it isn’t for me either since I am supposedly the one who shouldn’t follow it because idk which religion is for me either.

People had memorised the Bible back then too and look what happened. You shouldn’t say that since it really is not a good reason. People memorised the Torah, the Bible and they got changed regardless.

How can they be considered to be Muslim if they all had their own books and religions? If a Muslim is someone who is Muslim just because they submit to god then all the 3 Abrahamic people are considered to be Muslim? Moses had the Torah and he was Jewish, Jesus Christ had the Bible (injeel) and was a Christian too, Mohammed had the Quran and was a muslim

The Romans divided us at the time and they obviously hated the Christians because they believed in one god and spread Christianity in a really fast way. Eventually one of their kings got the Bible in his hand and changed it to fit his narrative hutje got fascinated by it and only made a copy from it. Afterwards the whole persecution happened against Christians. Though there are sayings that mention that the original Bible is hidden somewhere because of that king. No one just knows where and what.
And them the whole sect/occult leaders things happened where Christians even got divided more. One sect doesn’t allow you to eat Pork while the other is fine with it. One wants you to cover yourself up (like the Ethiopians) while the other wants you to wear what you want. It’s just messy in general because the Bible was written in an ancient language and there’s no correct translation made whatsoever (similar as to how the Quran is written in a different Arabic then today). There’s a difference i language too. If you get an Ethiopian Bible in Amharic you will get a more of a correct translation as to having an English Bible. Even the Somali Bible has a more logical translation because the ancient language of Aramaic is actually easy to translate with from Semitic and Cushitic languages
What i got from all that is that the romans which i know hated the christians changed the bible, and that know you have different bibles, that are translated from the bible that the romans changed.

Is anything even authentic with christianity? Wale waa yaab😅

The quran hasnt changed the language or meaning bro, dont know were you getting that from.

What i got from all that is that the romans which i know hated the christians changed the bible, and that know you have different bibles, that are translated from the bible that the romans changed.

Is anything even authentic with christianity? Wale waa yaab😅

The quran hasnt changed the language or meaning bro, dont know were you getting that from.
Unless you get the eastern African bibles (Amharic, Tigrinya etc) you won’t get a good accurate translation since The Bible was written in a historic translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending