Why do Salafis like women who is smelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Idk if they smell bo but I seen Somali jilbabis smelling like suugo.
There’s masjid near my house where plenty of south asians smell like onion and bo especially the ladies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Inkaar kugu dhacday Carrabka lagaa goo!!! Beenta ka daa Dadka

Waar perfume isn’t Harram more like wearing perfume in public but in the confines of their private quarters the Salafis get freaky I’ve been told

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
A guy once told me, henna design was haram because it will attract men.
Same goes for wearing colourful hijabs and clothings apparently attract men as well. What's up with these controlling salafi men?

Gambar

VIP
Inkaar kugu dhacday Carrabka lagaa goo!!! Beenta ka daa Dadka

Waar perfume isn’t Harram more like wearing perfume in public but in the confines of their private quarters the Salafis get freaky I’ve been told
That is why they have so many tufaax weddings, they are in a rush to get it on.

They tell women smelling nice is haram, meaning u must smell like a rotten fish.

But why?

Isnt this terrible for romance?
You are quoting out of context.perfumes are haram but that doesn't mean you can't smell nice. All you need is deodorant and shower. Ha isku dayin in ad ur perfume kur qarisid you will smell like dead animal.

You are quoting out of context.perfumes are haram but that doesn't mean you can't smell nice. All you need is deodorant and shower. Ha isku dayin in ad ur perfume kur qarisid you will smell like dead animal.
Gross, I used to know some girls who tried to cover their stench with victoria secret spray after using the bathroom:ohlord: dead animal is how I would describe the smell combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts