Why do republicans act in weird ways.?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are harmless really. Margery probably she wants to rape Alex.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Republicans will never fail entertaining us lol

Walaahi they are very adorable. I do like them. In fact- if Trump didn't pull the dictatorship in the end- not passing the power to Biden as every other American president did in History- i would want him back. Because he was entertainer in chief. But he is dangerous. He cannot come back- because this time he can pull a Putin or Kim gangsta and actually succeed in making America a banana republic like African nations or worst make America a monarchy nation Napoleon style- and his dumb son Don jr. becoming crown Prince. That is a nightmare yaaqeee

Walaahi they are very adorable. I do like them. In fact- if Trump didn't pull the dictatorship in the end- not passing the power to Biden as every other American president did in History- i would want him back. Because he was entertainer in chief. But he is dangerous. He cannot come back- because this time he can pull a Putin or Kim gangsta and actually succeed in making America a banana republic like African nations
I watch crazy republican videos for fun, its nice knowing that there is dumb people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watch crazy republican videos for fun, its nice knowing that there is dumb people

Unfortunately- the dumbnes is infecting us Somalis. The other day i was on Tik Tok live and this bearded Uk Somali was saying that American Somalis are dumb. Handicap. Is too much wealth make u dumb taloow?

Trending

Latest posts