Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jubaland Flag

1200px-Flag_of_Jubaland_%28Somalia%29.svg.png

Puntland Flag

images

Djibouti Flag inaugurated 1977, so they were created way before us so we can't claim they copied us

djibouti-flag-pin-vector-icon-illustration-108914606.jpg

Notice the colors are Identical? Green, White, Blue? Jubaland even copies the Shape which Puntland didn't and kept it as 3 separate rows with the colors, Jubaland copies the entire triangle shape with the star in the middle. Anyone found this peculiar similarity between PL/JL flag with Djibouti, when-ever I see Djibouti Flag I sometimes mistake it for Jubaland.

:pachah1:

Sheet never looked at all 3 at the same time
They fcukers do look similar

Jl flag was imported from pl, so you did the plagiarising:lolbron:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You know you've lost it when you start making threads against your own region.
Djroejd33i.jpg

@Reiko get the taser. I'll prepare the cage. We'll release him after the election.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know you've lost it when you start making threads against your own region.
View attachment 62300
@Reiko get the taser. I'll prepare the cage. We'll release him after the election.

I am not a blind 'patriot' like you, there is no point 'boasting' about your region if half your city is shitting in the street like Hargeisa, that is called 'blind patriotism' and it actually 'harms' your people and region 'hadi runta indhaha layska gelin' horumar starts 'truth' in laysku sheego kadib qorsho la dhigto kadib talaabo talaabo la qaado month after month year after year and do a review to find out if we are on track still or have been side-swiped by people like you @Crow oo FKD nala raba si aan danaheena iska cilowno sida aad adigu umadina danahooda iska ciloween naga dhigtan kadib halkasi lagu wada dhinto oo umad kale soo gurto oo somalia hanato.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am not a blind 'patriot' like you, there is no point 'boasting' about your region if half your city is shitting in the street like Hargeisa, that is called 'blind patriotism' and it actually 'harms' your people and region 'hadi runta indhaha layska gelin' horumar starts 'truth' in laysku sheego kadib qorsho la dhigto kadib talaabo talaabo la qaado month after month year after year and do a review to find out if we are on track still or have been side-swiped by people like you @Crow oo FKD nala raba si aan danaheena iska cilowno sida aad adigu umadina danahooda iska ciloween naga dhigtan kadib halkasi lagu wada dhinto oo umad kale soo gurto oo somalia hanato.
We just want this @DR OSMAN back.
Djdjehe35.jpg

They are pan Somali colours ..just like the red white blue of the westerners or the pan Arab colours or the pan African colours..

All Somali regions need to identify with these colours

Somaliland flag doesn't contain orange and in fairness it follows the pan Arab flags...

Red white black green it's just a shame the star is black..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending