Why do people think Taliban is less evil than Alshabab?.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
it doesn't make sense to me. i would understand if Taliban didn't bomb people.

* both of them are Khawarij
* both of them takfir Muslims
* both of them bomb innocent people after they did takfir on them.

they are the same to me.
Taliban is causing problems in Afghanistan and Alshabab is causing problems in Somalia.

Taliban is better than a pedo government that is propped up by the us and was the government before the us invasion, they were fighting a foreign force that invaded their country, let me tell you alshabab was supported in the beginning when Ethiopia invaded Somalia, the Islamic court government was destroyed and every progress somalia did was destroyed but Their true colours was shown when they didn’t put their arms down and didn’t negotiate, taliban is willing to negotiate with the afghan government, and over time alshabab have lost support as they continuously ruin any progress somalia did and we can see them working with outside forces to destabilise Somalia, how can you be for Somalia when you are working with Kenya behind scenes

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Taliban is better than a pedo government that is propped up by the us and was the government before the us invasion, they were fighting a foreign force that invaded their country, let me tell you alshabab was supported in the beginning when Ethiopia invaded Somalia, the Islamic court government was destroyed and every progress somalia did was destroyed but Their true colours was shown when they didn’t put their arms down and didn’t negotiate, taliban is willing to negotiate with the afghan government, and over time alshabab have lost support as they continuously ruin any progress somalia did and we can see them working with outside forces to destabilise Somalia, how can you be for Somalia when you are working with Kenya behind scenes
we are talking about the Taliban today.
Taliban lost any legitimacy when they started bombing innocent people in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
people supported islamic court not Alshabab. Alshabab was formed after that.

side note:Islamic court never bombed Mogadishu or anywhere else.

we are talking about the Taliban today.
Taliban lost any legitimacy when they started bombing innocent people in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
There’s a difference between Pakistan taliban and afghan talibans, both of them don’t even work together, and there’s isis presence in afghan and they all claimed the bombings done to Muslims

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
There’s a difference between Pakistan taliban and afghan talibans, both of them don’t even work together, and there’s isis presence in afghan and they all claimed the bombings done to Muslims
is that true?. isis in Afghanistan?.

is that true?. isis in Afghanistan?.
Yeah they claimed the bombings that happened when the afghan government was praying for Eid, and the taliban immediately denied as they said they had a ceasefire for Eid, personally I think it’s foreign contractors did that, so they can still be there and exploit the situation

Taliban is an islamic-nationalist organization, there are no non-Afghans fighting for Taliban.

Al-Shabaab is a globalist jihadi group who hate Somalis, Somali language, and Somali culture as evident in their arabization campaigns.

Trending