Why do people think Geeljires can't fight

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A while ago I was at my broskis crib and one of his friends was pissing me off so I tell him slide to the basement and we could duke it out :mjlol:

We fight and im ngl he was actually strong and gave me some solid connects to the face and I was getting worked out in the beginning. When I started feeling the pain that was when I got really pissed off and I started swinging like my life depended on it and I gave him like 5 clean connects to the face and he fell on the floor bleeding :denzelnigga:

I calm down a lil bit and we shake hands and everythings good. Nigga then tells me im the only somali to beat him up :deadosama:

I'm not gonna talk shit because I used to be trash asf at fighting until highschool when I started getting into fights and had to learn how to back up my talk but some of yall damn near 30 with no hands at all fukking up our name:dead:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A while ago I was at my broskis crib and one of his friends was pissing me off so I tell him slide to the basement and we could duke it out :mjlol:

We fight and im ngl he was actually strong and gave me some solid connects to the face and I was getting worked out in the beginning. When I started feeling the pain that was when I got really pissed off and I started swinging like my life depended on it and I gave him like 5 clean connects to the face and he fell on the floor bleeding :denzelnigga:

I calm down a lil bit and we shake hands and everythings good. Nigga then tells me im the only somali to beat him up :deadosama:

I'm not gonna talk shit because I used to be trash asf at fighting until highschool when I started getting into fights and had to learn how to back up my talk but some of yall damn near 30 with no hands at all fukking up our name:dead:
Somalis don't fight alot in the west, but back home they are savages and will throw hands in the street if they have to.

:mjlol:

Stereotypes can get you killed.

Take me for instance, I have studied and been training in martial arts for about 15 years plus. Now imagine the shock a random goofball would get thinking Somalis can't fight.

tenor.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Stereotypes can get you killed.

Take me for instance, I have studied and been training in martial arts for about 15 years plus. Now imagine the shock a random goofball would get thinking Somalis can't fight.

tenor.gif
Which martial art have you chosen?

They use sticks and throw rocks I'm talking about hands
I am an avid hands thrower. My body bares scares of my numerous fights. I've never yeilded to anyone and I've never lost a fight. I get blinded by rage after which my anger becomes my sight, and it knows nothing of hindsight. Have you ever been in a fight where you couldn't tell if it was their blood or yours?