Why do people keep thinking I'm someone else???

Status
Not open for further replies.
That prank wasn't funny at all, Im feeling am being picked on unfairly due the fight I had earlier with one of the members and since everyone knows that girl you all decided to gang up on me.

What thread did this happen on? I want to read it all.

And I'm not that type of person, I like to teas women but I don't spread negative energy
:idontlike:

A

Amira-chan

I guess I should take a short for hiatus for few days since am deffo not okay after all this drama

S

SOMACOON

I guess I should take a short for hiatus for few days since am deffo not okay after all this drama
Why are you all of a sudden emotional? You'll be fine, this a forum. Mar mar waa la isku shitaa, yanan lagugu shidan.

:ufdup: It's not that serious

Now can you prove this khatob suspicions wrong, I've just read the anonymous thread and it's gotten me wondering lol
Back of hand will do or high heels shot, both will be just perfect to proof your gender is female and not male :nvjpqts:

People were accusing me of having multiple accounts. It's just a homecoming tradition to speculate and accuse newcomers of being someone else.

But damn you went off on Idol. Bah Gawd she has a family:urgh:

K

Kirei

@Amira-chan You and I both. The other day, I was also falsely accused for being this ICU person. I even said Walahi, I am new to this site and when I say walahi, that means I'm dead serious. The accusation started right after I came out of the qabiil and gender closet. Only a couple of males here clocked from the get go, that I am a female. Several times I was called Niiyow, Kun, Bro etc. and I never corrected or confirmed my gender because I was gender ambigious up until yesterday. I do admit, I am a bit of a tom boy and that probably made some people assume I was a male.

I chose to be gender ambiguous because I had a feeling that the males in this forum would be complete asses to me during discussions. Unfortunately that's how some Somali men are irl, they don't give women the chance to express themselves or voice their own opinions.

No, I won't allow these low life trolls get to me because I know that they're not worth my time. All I ask is for this accusation to stop because I am not in the mood for the back and forth keyboard wars, because it's just not my kinda thing.

Amira, Don't let this have an affect on you walalo, I can tell you're a strong female by the way you carry yourself during discussions.
I'm not going to lie it does get annoying being falsely accused and I can understand your frustration because I also felt the same way about it.

Please don't leave this forum, I like having a fellow female otaku-friend around :D

btw I will be on a short break because I have vacation atm :)

A

Amira-chan

@Amira-chan You and I both. The other day, I was also falsely accused for being this ICU person. I even said Walahi, I am new to this site and when I say walahi, that means I'm dead serious. The accusation started right after I came out of the qabiil and gender closet. Only a couple of males here clocked from the get go, that I am a female. Several times I was called Niiyow, Kun, Bro etc. and I never corrected or confirmed my gender because I was gender ambigious up until yesterday. I do admit, I am a bit of a tom boy and that probably made some people assume I was a male.

I chose to be gender ambiguous because I had a feeling that the males in this forum would be complete asses to me during discussions. Unfortunately that's how some Somali men are irl, they don't give women the chance to express themselves or voice their own opinions.

No, I won't allow these low life trolls get to me because I know that they're not worth my time. All I ask is for this accusation to stop because I am not in the mood for the back and forth keyboard wars, because it's just not my kinda thing.

Amira, Don't let this have an affect on you walalo, I can tell you're a strong female by the way you carry yourself during discussions.
I'm not going to lie it does get annoying being falsely accused and I can understand your frustration because I also felt the same way about it.

Please don't leave this forum, I like having a fellow female otaku-friend around :D

btw I will be on a short break because I have vacation atm :)

Thank you sis, you're the best friend I ever had here. I guess I'll stay here but converse with you and some other trusting people only, as for the rest I don't feel like conversing with them anymore. anyways I hope you enjoy your vacation, so take care of yourself! ^w^

S

Shamis

Amira you're made of tougher stuff than this!!

Imagine how stressful it will be on a space mission.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@AmiraChina, don't let them bully you out cuz. Besides, this is just the internet, don't take it too seriously.

Didn't know @Kirei was a girl :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts