Why do people here

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Hold onto the same backwards views from back home and expect Somalia to improve/change? Then there are the morons who do this and blame (generally insult) the lack of change on Somalis (like it's inherent) while still adamantly holding onto their idiotic mentality under the guise of traditionalism.

it's baffling

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Hold onto the same backwards views from back home and expect Somalia to improve/change? Then there are the morons who do this and blame (generally insult) the lack of change on Somalis (like it's inherent) while still adamantly holding onto their idiotic mentality under the guise of traditionalism.

it's baffling

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see your point however its our duty to maintain and keep some parts of our culture alive

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
we should keep the good parts of our culture and let go what doesn’t work anymore if we want to build something.
I just don't get why people don't drop the useless parts while blaming Somali culture. They can't even acknowledge people like them are the problem.
i see your point however its our duty to maintain and keep some parts of our culture alive
I'm not saying get rid of it, improve it in order to advance.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Can you be more precise? what part/parts of our culture is/are holding us back from advancing? I know qabyaalad is one.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
we should abolish qabilism in the government and no one should no peoples qabiil except for their own families to preserve lineage
also because we can’t have people fighting over pathetic pieces of land in the name of muh qabil

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
we should abolish qabilism in the government and no one should no peoples qabiil except for their own families to preserve lineage
also because we can’t have people fighting over pathetic pieces of land in the name of muh qabil

This is definitely the biggest problem right now, gonna take time to re-educate people though

Trending

Latest posts