Why do people from Somaliland region expect reer Mogadishu to hate Siad Bare like they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
kkk and you admit that Isaaq didn't oppose him because he was Darood, but rather because of injustice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are not talking about the past but the present. Other Somalis who suffered injustice under MSB moved on longtime ago. It is only some segments of Sland region that are still stuck in the past. Now the question of this thread is, since reer Mogadishu moved on regarding Siad Bare longtime ago why would some Somalilanders expect them to be obsessed with Siad Bare like they are?

We are not talking about the past but the present. Other Somalis who suffered injustice under MSB moved on longtime ago. It is only some segments of Sland region that are still stuck in the past. Now the question of this thread is, since reer Mogadishu moved on regarding Siad Bare longtime ago why would some Somalilanders expect them to be obsessed with Siad Bare like they are?

For those who do still do it, what should i say ? I disagree.

You can flip this question. What do you think about those Daroods who still hate Isaaq, for what happened 27 years ago for overthrowing their man and expect other somalis to hate them aswell for that ?

Living in the past is not a problem of landers, but Somalis in general.

Bohol

VIP
For those who do still do it, what should i say ? I disagree.

You can flip this question. What do you think about those Daroods who still hate Isaaq, for what happened 27 years ago for overthrowing their man and expect other somalis to hate them aswell for that ?

Living in the past is not a problem of landers, but Somalis in general.

True but that is a topic for another day and another thread. Now the question remains Why do people from Somaliland region expect reer Mogadishu to hate Siad Bare like they do? it is a very valid question cause I see secessionists trying to appeal to reer Mogadishu alot by saying things like "what is the descendant of Siad Bare doing ruling Mogadishu" and other related topics not knowing reer Mogadishu don't see themselves as victims of Siad Bare like they do but victors.

:pachah1:

True but that is a topic for another day and another thread. Now the question remains Why do people from Somaliland region expect reer Mogadishu to hate Siad Bare like they do? it is a very valid question cause I see secessionists trying to appeal to reer Mogadishu alot by saying things like "what is the descendant of Siad Bare doing ruling Mogadishu" and other related topics not knowing reer Mogadishu don't see themselves as victims of Siad Bare like they do but victors.

Then let me answer this way.

1) It is only some which do it and i disagree with them. What Hawiye think about MSB should be our very least concern.

2) It's not a seccionist problem, but rather a Darood and Isaaq problem. They love to investigate between Hawiye and the other respective group. I say Darood does it the most, but both are guilty in this regard.

Bohol

VIP
Then let me answer this way.

1) It is only some which do it and i disagree with them. What Hawiye think about MSB should be our very least concern.

2) It's not a seccionist problem, but rather a Darood and Isaaq problem. They love to investigate between Hawiye and the other respective group. I say Darood does it the most, but both are guilty in this regard.

I agree with no.1 . As for no.2 if it is a tribal problem as you say then it doesn't make sense running away from Somalia due to Darood. You just admitted the whole secessionist project is based on tribal grievances and not actual political ideology.

I agree with no.1 . As for no.2 if it is a tribal problem as you admit then it doesn't make sense running away from Somalia due to Darood. You just admitted the whole secessionist project is based on tribe and not actually political ideology.

No i only admitted that some darood and isaaq try to convince Hawiye to hate the other group.

Secondly the whole Somalia is based on tribes ( 4.5 System ), nothing wrong with that even. No one is running away from Darood, i have more Dhulo Blood in me than HY. But in your words saaxib, this is a topic for another day and thread:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
No i only admitted that some darood and isaaq try to convince Hawiye to hate the other group.

Secondly the whole Somalia is based on tribes ( 4.5 System ), nothing wrong with that even. No one is running away from Darood, i have more Dhulo Blood in me than HY. But in your words saaxib, this is a topic for another day and thread:mjlol:

I haven't seen Daroods trying to convince reer Mogadishu to hate reer Sland region. They actually bind them together as "Irir" like they have the same political views.

What a dumb question:drakelaugh:

The real question is why do Southerns expect Somalilanders to love the dictator Barre

We spit on his grave:kodaksmiley:

@Bohol You're generalising about the South. But those who don't realise how fucked up Afweyne was, cause they're too busy dodging al shabaab and AMISOM which is a great legacy left behind by Afweyne

At least some of us in Somaliland have learned from the past. That's difference between the North and South. Aint our fault we have common sense

Afweyne had the same problem, he had more teeth than common sense or intelligence:manny:

som-president-609x264.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol cause they're too busy dodging al shabaab and AMISOM. Great legacy left behind by Afweyne

At least some of us in Somaliland have learned from the past. That's difference between the North and South. Aint our fault we have common sense:manny:

som-president-609x264.jpg

There you go with the victimhood. Al shabab and AMISOM is due to the collapse of the government not the former government itself.

There you go with the victimhood. Al shabab and AMISOM is due to the collapse of the government not the former government itself.

So now Somaliland is the victim of Al Shabab and AMISOM? :gucciwhat:

I know you hate Somaliland but you not making sense right now:draketf:

Anyway good luck loving Siad Barre. See how far it gets you :mjlol:

Maybe you should built a shrine in the toilet where he died:chrisfreshhah:

So now Somaliland is the victim of Al Shabab and AMISOM? :gucciwhat:

I know you hate Somaliland but you not making sense right now:draketf:

In all honesty you are not making any sense with that reply right now.. how do you get this out of your pocket..:mindblown:

@Bohol was talking about the champions league final between the 2019 Tottenham Lillywhites Hotspurs 3-0 win against Barcelona ..

Your reply was "Barcelona didnt loose against LA Lakers before facing The London Lillywhites ....." we all like :jcoleno:

:holeup:Everybody scolling up @Bohol s comment see if he mentioned Barcelona and La Lakers in the same sentence...nothing there...all rushing back to your comment and :draketf:

:meleshame:One day you'll make sense, I believe in you.... dont give up..wuxuun uun isku qas adigu surely you'll hit the net at some point...:sass1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN,

We must move on from the past, we have spent too much time with these endless debates and discussions. All these men will be judged just like u and I in akhira, whether good or bad put ur judgement in god and let’s work together while we are alive. 30 years have passed , and another 30 will in no time, but will we have something to show for? Or are we still gonna talk about reer hebel this and that? Let us learn from our history :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending