Why do people from Somaliland region expect reer Mogadishu to hate Siad Bare like they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Because they think everyone is as conniving and angry as them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think they expect reer Mogadishu to get obsessed with Siad Bare like them (gone decades ago) just because he was a Darood :lol: .
Exactly :drakelaugh:
Sometimes I feel like they can't fathom out the thought of Hawiye having a Darood president. It's surreal scenario to them. Like the end of the world kkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Exactly :drakelaugh:
Sometimes I feel like they can't fathom out the thought of Hawiye having a Darood president. It's surreal scenario to them. Like the end of the world kkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah:

That is what happens when you put your hopes of aqoonsii on other clans.
kanyeshrug.png

I think they expect reer Mogadishu to get obsessed with Siad Bare like them (gone decades ago) just because he was a Darood :lol: .

We got obsessed with Siyad Barre just because he is Darood, not because of a massacre ?

Most Isaaq respect MSB, but he did what he did, so of course it is hard to love him as much as someone from Gedo
:manny:

And please miss us with this Isaaq hate Darood shit, you only comfirm the propaganda of these delusional people, as if they are the masakiin which are done unjustice to.
:mjlol:

The real question should be why don't somalilanders direct their anger towards people like axmed Silanyo who were high level ministers in siad Barres brutal dictatorship instead of innocent Somalis who just happen to be from South Somalia.

You often hear things like they bombed us, you guys bombed us etc while totally ignoring the fact that people like Silanyo who was minister for business during Siad Barre government and totally ignored the norths development or Siad Barres death prisons in Mogadishu. People like him are walking free without any accountability.

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
True god fearing reer xamars see siyad bare as he was a xawaadle griend told me once that his mom told him how siyad bare almost made them gaalo lol i mean look how the school girls during that time use to dress he gave em all a mini afro lmao

Bohol

VIP
We got obsessed with Siyad Barre just because he is Darood, not because of a massacre ?

Most Isaaq respect MSB, but he did what he did, so of course it is hard to love him as much as someone from Gedo

And please miss us with this Isaaq hate Darood shit, you only comfirm the propaganda of these delusional people, as if they are the masakiin which are done unjustice to.
:mjlol:

If it is not about tribe why don't MJ and Hawiye get obsessed with him after 30 years as much as secessionists do then? he massacred and poisoned their wells as well.

Omar9000

Well i guess they have monuments for siyad bare in moqadisho and he never left the city then guys

If it is not about tribe why don't MJ and Hawiye get obsessed with him after 30 years as much as secessionists do then? he massacred and poisoned their wells as well.

Because MJ politicians "forgive" for power whilst other clans hold onto grudges. This doesn't mean the average MJ likes Siyad Barre or Caydiid.

In fact, I find it sad that MJs hate Caydiid more than Siyad Barre even though both committed similar crimes in regards to us.

Omar9000

Siyad bare didnt even tolerate your muslim faith he attacked it and sent those who sided with Sura tul Nisa to death by a firing squad but your primitive tribal mentality wont allow you see that.

Bohol

VIP
Because MJ politicians "forgive" for power whilst other clans hold onto grudges. This doesn't mean the average MJ likes Siyad Barre or Caydiid.

In fact, I find it sad that MJs hate Caydiid more than Siyad Barre even though both committed similar crimes in regards to us.

Look at the bright side. If reer Puntland saw themselves as forever victims Abdullahi Yusuf would have never became President of Somalia. Victimhood constrains reer Sland a lot.

1) I don't know where do you get your facts from, but Isaaq where his backbone during his reign till he decided to marganalize them in every aspect possible, SNM didn't start because Isaaq hate Darood, but because of injustice.

2) Majeerteen hate him more than Isaaq no doubt about that. Did you forget the speech of Abdiweli Gaas month ago where he badmouthed MSB and all other Somalis rebuked him ?

3) Why should Hawiye hate him ? They took revenge. They looted the whole country and wipped the floor with the Darood in the south, eye one eye, none is better than the other. If Isaaq did the same in 1991 and looted the whole north (i don't talk about simple operations) we could have also moved on.

Bohol

VIP
1) I don't know where do you get your facts from, but Isaaq where his backbone during his reign till he decided to marganalize them in every aspect possible, SNM didn't start because Isaaq hate Darood, but because of injustice.

2) Majeerteen hate him more than Isaaq no doubt about that. Did you forget the speech of Abdiweli Gaas month ago where he badmouthed MSB and all other Somalis rebuked him ?

3) Why should Hawiye hate them because of revenge. They looted the whole country and wipped the floor with the Darood in the south, eye one eye, none is better than the other. If Isaaq did the same in 1991 and looted the whole north (i don't talk about simple operations) we could have also moved on.

Most Somalis suffered injustice in Somalia under MSB. You don't see them obsessing over one man who died decades ago though. So you basically admit some Isaaqs see themselves as forever victims of Siad Bare and didn't took revenge. Well not me buddy, my people killed thousands as a revenge in Sool & Sanaag. I have moved on.

:trumpsmirk:

Most Somalis suffered injustice in Somalia under MSB. You don't see them obsessing over one man who died decades ago though. So you basically admit some Isaaqs see themselves as forever victims of Siad Bare and didn't took revenge. Well not me buddy, my people killed thousands as a revenge in Sool & Sanaag. I have moved on.

:trumpsmirk:

kkk and you admit that Isaaq didn't oppose him because he was Darood, but rather because of injustice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.