Why Do People Focus On Bulking Up In Their Exercise Routine?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It has always baffled me why men in particularly focus on bulking up? Is it their following in the Greek gods health direction as they would create statues of these ripped men and shit lol

The world has changed and its funny seeing men focusing on bulk when u should focus on all round exercise program that includes strength, resistance, cardio, and flexibility not over invest in ima bulk up cause that's what the majority of ppl do nonsense lol.

Dude UFC has blown it open that u don't need to big to be a warrior and infact most warriors are slim build in the UFC. The other thing is ppl like me knows when I see a killer in their eyes and expressions and if its natural or fake and synthetic made up. You can be as big as u want but if u don't have the heart of a lion you just a sheep with a lion physique.

Dr Osman knows how to pick my fights and 99% of ppl I encounter are just sheep's in lion bodies dude and I would fight them if they ever started shit with me cause I have the heart of a lion cause I don't give up ma hare baan ahay in the heart and that's what u need if u want to be true warrior its about your internal and inside not how u look on the outside.

In order to lift big weights or increase the weights being lifted people bulk up for a period then maintain or cut down the calories not every one wants to look like these big belly power lifters.

When I started lifting my bodyweight went from somewhere in the 70s kg to somewhere 90kg so did my lifts from squating 1plate to 4 plates(160kg) over 4- 7 months.

But one has to watch if they want to bulk up their current weight and age.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bigger is better. That’s what the girls say and that’s what the guys do. Balaayo ha ku dhacdo naagaha

Trending

Latest posts