Why do people do this...

Alluring

Sayonara

I was going through some tweets about the Ohio situation, and of course we have our favorite Arab bootlickers defending them. I don't agree with the protests but seriously?

Then we have the ones bringing west africans into a situation about arabs & somalis? I'm genuinely so confused, why do some Somalis bring up west africans or madows in conversations that don't even mention them? Do we have such an inferiority complex that we need to pick on random people who have nothing to do with us, for the sole purpose of feeling better about our situation? Instead of belittling the arabs for discriminating against us, we have the usual negroes being weird asf whining about the wrong group of people at the wrong time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1604597079627.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
POV: coonmali arab boot licker ancestors seeing them tweet this
f51 (1).jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Somali Uk men are the weakest link wlh. How are you gonna support an arab guy who is known for physically and verbally abusing Somali people who enter his store?

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali Uk men are the weakest link wlh. How are you gonna support an arab guy who is known for physically and verbally abusing Somali people who enter his store?

That guy is one British Somali. What has he got to with the rest of the UK diaspora? My mom knows about the situation and she is hating on the Somalis too, itโ€™s not a case of simple racism, there is qabiil involved i beloved

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
That Eritrean guy is the biggest InceI on earth, just have a scroll through his tweets. Heโ€™s always crying about habesha girls ruining the bloodline, and how mixed โ€˜danyeerโ€™ kids wonโ€™t be allowed in his country - saaxib, youโ€™re from eritrea, YOU are not even allowed in your country ๐Ÿ’€

Nafiso Qalanjo

That Eritrean guy is the biggest InceI on earth, just have a scroll through his tweets. Heโ€™s always crying about habesha girls ruining the bloodline, and how mixed โ€˜danyeerโ€™ kids wonโ€™t be allowed in his country - saaxib, youโ€™re from eritrea, YOU are not even allowed in your country ๐Ÿ’€
I dont even believe he is Eritrean. Could be a Somali incel behind the account. More than 80% of his tweets are dedicated to Somalis.

Trending