Why do people disrespect the peace of the ancient Egyptians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that most ppl respect the dead and would be appalled If some random person dug up their ancestors and yet no one respects the ancient Egyptians enough to leave their bodies in peace. What would you do if some random ass white ppl dug your relatives up for research? Why are they so interested in african culture anyway?

Why not dig up their kings and queens and have everyone disturb their peace? You don't see Israelis digging up the grave of Solomon because he was a historical figure.

487175591.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They were pagans who took great care in preserving the corpses of their royalty. They themselves disrespected the dead by mutilating corpses and removing the organs. This helped with preservation but it's wrong because people can still feel after death. I see no reason why we should suddenly respect them when they didn't back then.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Because why not? This nigga is dead and we need to study about him. I wouldn't care if they did this to my ancestors if the purpose is for science.

Because why not? This nigga is dead and we need to study about him. I wouldn't care if they did this to my ancestors if the purpose is for science.
Yes but which African can dig out white ancestral kings and study them whilst saying Africans had no civilisation. Them they spot on our royal figures and disrespect their peace. I watched a documentary about how they found the missing George Mallory on mount Everest and they still buried him and kept his location hidden so he could have rest. The man was a legend and the first to get close tot he summit! And yet they didn't drag his ass to a museum so some racist Africans can look at his body all day.
:draketf:q

It's disrespectful! Tell Arabs to dig their ancestors they will spit at you. Tell Jews to do up Abraham and they will stone you...and yet Europeans came and robbed Africans.....dug out their ancestrial kings and stole their artifacts and dumped them in museums to disturb their peace and mock them.

It's disrespectful! Tell Arabs to dig their ancestors they will spit at you. Tell Jews to do up Abraham and they will stone you...and yet Europeans came and robbed Africans.....dug out their ancestrial kings and stole their artifacts and dumped them in museums to disturb their peace and mock them.

Robbed Egyptians, specifically the Copts you mean:notsureif:

Robbed Egyptians, specifically the Copts you mean:notsureif:
Personally I think zahi hawass robbed all the tombs found but doesntd want to admit it. Why give away the game when he still hasn't emptied the other tombs before he convincingly announces the discovery of 50 more tombs.

:siilaanyolaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Bruh no tomb is safe and that’s fine. I wanna know shit and no dead ass Tut, Nut, or Mut II’s ugly ass tomb is going to stop that.

Bruh no tomb is safe and that’s fine. I wanna know shit and no dead ass Tut, Nut, or Mut II’s ugly ass tomb is going to stop that.
What can you learn from looking at all their bodies? Can't you just learn the history and put their bodies back.

Allah said in the Quran that Firawn's body will be preserved as a sign for people.

“What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs.”

Surah Yunus.

Allah said in the Quran that Firawn's body will be preserved as a sign for people.

“What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs.”

Surah Yunus.
True but that was one pharaoh. The other one was kind to Joseph and the still disrespected their bodies! I don't agree with digging out bodies period. It's unhygienic and savage! Look at certain African villages that do that and how many diseases the bring out.

True but that was one pharaoh. The other one was kind to Joseph and the still disrespected their bodies! I don't agree with digging out bodies period. It's unhygienic and savage! Look at certain African villages that do that and how many diseases the bring out.

Not all Pharaohs have been discovered.

I think only those that have done wrong have.

Not all Pharaohs have been discovered.

I think only those that have done wrong have.
Yes but they won't let us dig up King leopold who killed 15 million. Anyway they got conquered and deserved the shit that was to come. Arabs don't give a f*ck about the ancient egyptian royal dynasty and they allowed the cadaan to rob the treasures and disrespect them. I'm sure if god forbid they conquered mecca then they would have dug up the graves of the sahabah and the prophet also.

:farmajoyaab:

To prove the WE WUZ KANGZ people wrong.
Yes but even cadaan know that it was cushitics and berbers that ruled the north before the bantu expansion and greek inavsions. They just wanted to rob the gold and artifacts! half of them are in zahi hawas's house. Hawaas is a very childish c*nt.

:russ:

Yes but even cadaan know that it was cushitics and berbers that ruled the north before the bantu expansion and greek inavsions. They just wanted to rob the gold and artifacts! half of them are in zahi hawas's house. Hawaas is a very childish c*nt.

:russ:

What was this video about? I couldn't quite make it out. Hawas was having a tantrum
:russ::russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts