Why Do people blindly support Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That is to keep somalis together and appease men with no regard to the brotherhood and common sense purpose that existed for ages among somalis. Curving out a land belonging to somalis by somalis is an anomaly. Naturally, one has to appeal to the greater angels and make sacrifice for a cause such as keeping families together. For you, it is about some phantom clan, for serious somalis, it is preventing your exinction.
Mogadishu is going extinct bro, we are doing just fine. Thank you for your concern.:williamswtf:

Mogadishu is going extinct bro, we are doing just fine. Thank you for your concern.:williamswtf:

That is what you wish. Other somalis to do bad so in your demented mind, you look better compared to them. This kind of thinking points out the subconscious troubling issues you are dealing with. You are a man in crisis who feels small standing next to a Somali. Any time a tribalist speaks, they testify to their inferiority complex.

That is to keep somalis together and appease men with no regard to the brotherhood and common sense purpose that existed for ages among somalis. Curving out a land belonging to somalis by somalis is an anomaly. Naturally, one has to appeal to the greater angels and make sacrifice for a cause such as keeping families together. For you, it is about some phantom clan, for serious somalis, it is preventing your exinction.
:chrisfreshhah:This guy is calling others delusional but says this.

:chrisfreshhah:This guy is calling others delusional but says this.

That is nervous laugh. Sorry if my comment hit that feeble nerve of Isaq sensibilities. I will be nice and don't call you a Somali. Just for a day. The running joke is to call an Isaq brother a Somali and he would lose it. Funniest shit in the world.

:lolbron:

That is nervous laugh. Sorry if my comment hit that feeble nerve of Isaq sensibilities. I will be nice and don't call you a Somali. Just for a day. The running joke is to call an Isaq brother a Somali and he would lose it. Funniest shit in the world.

What are you even talking about? Who said we are not Somalis? :what1:

What are you even talking about? Who said we are not Somalis? :what1:

Then why pretend always you are not? Why look stupid insisting you are somalilander when foreigners or somalis identify you as a somali individual? what the f*ck does that even mean? other than you are an Isaq?

Dude, Only God can help the deluded.

Then why pretend always you are not? Why look stupid insisting you are somalilander when foreigners or somalis identify you as a somali individual? what the f*ck does that even mean? other than you are an Isaq?

Dude, Only God can help the deluded.
:what:Are you talking to some imaginary person sxb? Do you know the difference between ethnicity and nationality? Everyone is Somali but not Somalian. Get that through your thick head.

:what:Are you talking to some imaginary person sxb? Do you know the difference between ethnicity and nationality? Everyone is Somali but not Somalian. Get that through your thick head.

You sound desperate with this silly definition of a Somali national. Let us go with your desperation and give you the title Somalian... Happy?

PS: I know you were framing the conversation as such that you end up being called Somalian Somalilander. Whatever dude. Ciqaabta ilaahay hakaa saaro. Dhibbane Fiidmeer, gargaar alle saxib.

I shouldn't abuse a nice guy like you. Khayr yaan u rajayn Somaliland.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This kind of thinking points out the subconscious troubling issues you are dealing with. You are a man in crisis who feels small standing next to a Somali. Any time a tribalist speaks, they testify to their inferiority complex.
Warya, I am Somali myself why would I feel small standing next to one?

You are not making any sense and you should stop crying about a state that wants nothing to do with Somalia..

Fiidmeer = Kaballi
Warya, I am Somali myself why would I feel small standing next to one?

You are not making any sense and you should stop crying about a state that wants nothing to do with Somalia..

By All means, keep living your dreams. As for what I said about you feeling small standing next to a somali. It is the impression I get. Most Isaq Somalis confuse their clan stature with the stature of the Somali as if being seen to be members of Somali society carries less dignity etc. So they have to be separate. I feel they view being part of Somalia and Somalis means they have less feelings of greatness about themselves.You are just a clan among Somalis and part of them. Not deserving exclusive recognition for anything really.

Anyways, I find people who are clan oriented to fall into certain categories:

- Coming from less educated-in-anything-meaningful household.
- Mentally deficient and lacking the ability to grow in intelligence and see the realities of the world
- Just ignorant beings who are unworthy of respect
- Pure hypocrites, the kind Allah mentioned in his book whose claim to faith is just fake and they maintain the facade of faith to avoid people's negative comments and judgement. These are the worst Somalis who pray next to other Somali individuals in the mosque but vilify those same Muslims who prayed with them earlier online and offline in their privacy. Allah is kind indeed letting these sort of hypocrites see another day to continue their filthy existence.

I have zero tolerance for the biggest ills of my society - Clan being the worst disease. It has been and will be for me -> My principles over my family and over the so called clan or anyone who pushes for this abomination, so you will have to excuse me. I am done with this useless circle talk. Folks know where I stand now. Made myself clear that I have zero respect for anyone who talks about clan, speaks for a clan, etc. I see them as useless human beings and undeserving of anything good in life. Pure savages unworthy of the good opportunities they misuse and abuse. These Somalis will never change.

EDITED for clarity.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Fiidmeer = Kaballi

By All means, keep living your dreams. As for what I said about you feeling small standing next to a somali. It is the impression I get. Most Isaq Somalis confuse their clan stature with the stature of the Somali as if being seen to be members of Somali society carries less dignity etc. So they have to be separate. I feel they view being part of Somalia and Somalis means they have less feelings of greatness about themselves.You are just a clan among Somalis and part of them. Not deserving exclusive recognition for anything really.

- Mentally deficient and lacking the ability to grow in intelligence and see the realities of the world
- Pure hypocrites, the kind Allah mentioned in his book whose claim to faith is just fake and they maintain the facade of faith to avoid people's negative comments and judgement. These are the worst Somalis who pray next to other Somali individuals in the mosque but vilify those same Muslims who prayed with them earlier online and offline in their privacy. Allah is kind indeed letting these sort of hypocrites see another day to continue their filthy existence.

I have zero tolerance for the biggest ills of my society - Clan being the worst disease. It has been and will be for me -> My principles over my family and over the so called clan or anyone who pushes for this abomination, so you will have to excuse me. I am done with this useless circle talk. Folks know where I stand now. Made myself clear that I have zero respect for anyone who talks about clan, speaks for a clan, etc. I see them as useless human beings and undeserving of anything good in life. Pure savages unworthy of the good opportunities they misuse and abuse. These Somalis will never change.

EDITED for clarity.
Most people From Somaliland that I know usually distance themselves from Somalia you can tell this in the way they act and behave they don’t want to be associated with all the negativity that happens in Somalia so they label themselves whatever and take every opportunity to talk about how they’re nothing like Somalia

This way of thinking is delusional cause you’re only fooling yourself even if we in Somaliland separate ourselves from Somalia to the outside world were all seen as Somali and the image of Somalia with all the war and issues going on there will be the first thing that people will think about when they hear Somali so even if in Somaliland we don’t have any war we will still have the negative image of Somalia to the outside world

Until we Somalis come together and build our country and get rid of this clan disease only than will we get rid of the negative image

Most people From Somaliland that I know usually distance themselves from Somalia you can tell this in the way they act and behave they don’t want to be associated with all the negativity that happens in Somalia so they label themselves whatever and take every opportunity to talk about how they’re nothing like Somalia

This way of thinking is delusional cause you’re only fooling yourself even if we in Somaliland separate ourselves from Somalia to the outside world were all seen as Somali and the image of Somalia with all the war and issues going on there will be the first thing that people will think about when they hear Somali so even if in Somaliland we don’t have any war we will still have the negative image of Somalia to the outside world

Until we Somalis come together and build our country and get rid of this clan disease only than will we get rid of the negative image

God bless you breh, you are a rarity and a wise Somali.

I personally come from a lost generation that feels they will never recover their sense of belonging to a society that cares about itself collectively. They taught us as kids somalis are one . We made that irreplaceable unit of our being. No matter what happens, they taught us Somalis are one and Somalia is sacred.

We are replaced from North to South by the most ignorant group of Somalis who sold country and people to any regional neighbour in return for being stooges.

No wonder I can't even believe the Quran they are reading means anything to them and their Islam is fake. They robbed me and my likes of our dignity as Somalis. The low class raised by the corrupts are now online spreading the same disease. There is no end in sight to this abomination.

My apologies to you, you are Noble isaq man saxib. I didn't mean to offend you by making some statements based on my observation to get a point across.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
God bless you breh, you are a rarity and a wise Somali.

I personally come from a lost generation that feels they will never recover their sense of belonging to a society that cares about itself collectively. They taught us as kids somalis are one . We made that irreplaceable unit of our being. No matter what happens, they taught us Somalis are one and Somalia is sacred.

We are replaced from North to South by the most ignorant group of Somalis who sold country and people to any regional neighbour in return for being stooges.

No wonder I can't even believe the Quran they are reading means anything to them and their Islam is fake. They robbed me and my likes of our dignity as Somalis. The low class raised by the corrupts are now online spreading the same disease. There is no end in sight to this abomination.

My apologies to you, you are Noble isaq man saxib. I didn't mean to offend you by making some statements based on my observation to get a point across.
Sxb I’m not offended at all my qabiil is not a representative of me my values and what I believe in we all are individuals but when you put your tribe before everything else then you’re nothing more than a puppet

I could care less what another fellow Isaq thinks about me to me qabiil is just lineage that’s it if someone from Isaq does something bad I will point it out we have idiots who will jump to defend a criminal,rapist or murderer just cause they’re from the same tribe

I believe as a Somali no matter what part you’re from we should help one another to build our nation

Only an idiot would think it’s more beneficial to focus only in one region and neglecting or ignoring all the others

That’s why where cursed as a society we constantly have idiots who are so focused on separating us and dividing us

What’s even worse is the government trying to please certain clans it’s like a baby that throws fit when it don’t get it wants

What’s the point of having a government if clans can rule over its decisions?

I honestly never engage in politics or care about clan issues cause clan is the demise of Somalis and it will continue making Somalis poor, uneducated, hypocritical and a corrupt society because of their allegiance to it

Young and Old, Somalis are just hopeless Their true God is their clan

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Who told you this? Can you stop with your assumptions.. Regardless if Somaliland was recognized today we are still Somali. This is pure ignorance saaxib, how can you even assume this?

Your impression is wrong, I am proud to be Somali.. How can my ethnicity change just from Somaliland getting recognition.. Somalilanders = Some SOMALIS from the North.

The reason we don't want to re-unite with Somalia is partly the history between us and because it is divided, corrupt etc. When Somalia has a completely different political system from it's current corrupt one and there is no more of al-shabab then you can propose reunification. Until then we do our thing.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

EDITED for clarity.
These words of yours are to what, make me see the light? Read your own text man just because we don't agree politically you call me all those words? If you ask me this reflects more on you than it does me..:snoop:

Me believing in Somaliland makes me mentally deficient, ignorant who are unworthy of respect and a pure hypocrite? :ohreally:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No wonder I can't even believe the Quran they are reading means anything to them and their Islam is fake.
What is wrong with you man? We don't have to think alike, I still hope for the best for all Somalis regardless of state. We just don't want to be part of Somalia politically for all the right reasons.

It is deemed the most corrupt state and for that you have your own people to blame. Fix yourself then ask for reunification not before. It doesn't work like that.

Again, just because we don't want to be part of Somalia the Quran means nothing to us and our Islam is fake? You are hands down the most ignorant fool on this website saaxib, your intent of us being one might be good but you went to far with your attacks.

Somaliland is more than isaaq, there are many more clans there. You just call it isaaq project because it fits your story.. Yet we have government officials from all the clans in Somaliland not only isaaq.

Don't forget, we did not put ourselves in this position, it is the previous Somali governments that have. We were happy to enter into a union with southern Somalia. Your government destroyed that union not us.

What is wrong with you man? We don't have to think alike, I still hope for the best for all Somalis regardless of state. We just don't want to be part of Somalia politically for all the right reasons.

It is deemed the most corrupt state and for that you have your own people to blame. Fix yourself then ask for reunification not before. It doesn't work like that.

Again, just because we don't want to be part of Somalia the Quran means nothing to us and our Islam is fake? You are hands down the most ignorant fool on this website saaxib, your intent of us being one might be good but you went to far with your attacks.

Somaliland is more than isaaq, there are many more clans there. You just call it isaaq project because it fits your story.. Yet we have government officials from all the clans in Somaliland not only isaaq.

Don't forget, we did not put ourselves in this position, it is the previous Somali governments that have. We were happy to enter into a union with southern Somalia. Your government destroyed that union not us.
He's hiding the cuqdad he has for us.

He's hiding the cuqdad he has for us.

You think like a female. Cuqdad iyo waxaa dumarkaa lagu ogyahay. Sheeko dumar. Better subjects of discussion would be some interests outside the female talk you are engaged in. List them please and engage folks here for some useful talk.

Maxaad baratay? Mustaqbalka maxaa kuu meelaysan oo aad ku dadaashay? I wouldn't be surprised if you are connected to Starbucks wi-fi occupying a potential customer's seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts