Why Do people blindly support Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What greater good?! They are divided themselves, it's only about Somaliland now and how it can change for the better. They can turn things around for themselves if they really want to in Xamar.

Or join a country that is in complete chaos? Have you lost your mind? This is where your real colors show and where I call your bullshit out.. Part of the capital is in ruins for all the wrong reasons, their political system is even more corrupt than ours. How in the world does downgrading make sense to you??

Saaxib if the shit that is going on in Mogadishu happened in Hargeisa, the people in Hargeisa would've been vigilant and report to the authorities about suspicious behavior but in Mogadishu the authorities are part of the problem. I mean the criminals and the terrorists are so deep rooted into their system that there is no end.

Help Xamar get stabilized or prioritize Somaliland when we ourselves are in need of basic shit. Which one is it saaxib? You are contradicting yourself so hard in every argument you make... :comeon:

Why are you against helping Somalia get better?

Where the same people one language, one religion, one culture

Somalia getting back on its feet is good for us all don’t you get that

Chasing recognition and having limited funds to develop the country isn’t helping anyone

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why are you against helping Somalia get better?

Where the same people one language, one religion, one culture

Somalia getting back on its feet is good for us all don’t you get that
We can barely help ourselves and you want us to help a government that is deemed the most corrupt and one that opposes Somaliland? Stop being delusional, the negatives outweigh the positives of joining Somalia.. It will not happen in our lifetime..

Chasing recognition and having limited funds to develop the country isn’t helping anyone
Do you believe Somaliland can get Sweden type of infrastructure that fast? If some roads are built you will complain about the sidewalk, if the sidewalk is built you will complain again. I see your games saaxib, it's so easy to see through your posts. SL is developing slowly, accept that fact.

a med ditt daltande och acceptera det faktum att vi aldrig kommer bli en med Somalia. Din lösning skulle inte bara förvärra vår situation men vi skulle bli mer korrupta...

We wuz one, we speakz the same language.. Why would that matter, best of luck to Somalia but we are on different paths now.. :fantasia2:

We can barely help ourselves and you want us to help a government that is deemed the most corrupt and one that opposes Somaliland? Stop being delusional, the negatives outweigh the positives of joining Somalia.. It will not happen in our lifetime..

Do you believe Somaliland can get Sweden type of infrastructure that fast? If some roads are built you will complain about the sidewalk, if the sidewalk is built you will complain again. I see your games saaxib, it's so easy to see through your posts. SL is developing slowly, accept that fact.

a med ditt daltande och acceptera det faktum att vi aldrig kommer bli en med Somalia. Din lösning skulle inte bara förvärra vår situation men vi skulle bli mer korrupta...

We wuz one, we speakz the same language.. Why would that matter, best of luck to Somalia but we are on different paths now.. :fantasia2:

Somalia was not mentioned here. Mercury expressed his dissatisfaction with the local corruption and how that impedes progress on social issues. The rest of you ignorant geeljires took that as an insult to your one clan and went on rants.

Somalia and Somalis overshadow a single clan among them. There is nothing you can do about that.

Instead of being bitter about Somalis and Somalia, accept the root cause of your backward existence to be the clan obsession and fight the corruption that plagues every tuulo and town where the clan rules and reigns supreme.

Meanwhile, Ethiopia with its 40 plus clans and their different languages built a light rail from Addis to Djibouti.

This should silence every delusional Somali like you folks on here who harp on about their clan and accept your inferiority.

You guys are leeches on every society including on your own since you are cool with stealing, denigrating, debasing both people and land for non-existent clan.

You guys disgust me.

It's ironic when delusional people are calling Somaliland a clan project even though every single federal state of theirs are clan states:snoop:. They even have the 4.5 where every single government post is determined by their clan and not their qualification. No wonder the south isn't getting its shit together. Instead of solving the problems in the south their minds are occupied with Somaliland.

We already tried to unite under the name of Somalinimo and it failed.

"Mar i dage Alle ha dago, mar labaad i dagese anaa is dagay."

It's ironic when delusional people are calling Somaliland a clan project even though every single federal state of theirs are clan states:snoop:. They even have the 4.5 where every single government post is determined by their clan and not their qualification. No wonder the south isn't getting its shit together. Instead of solving the problems in the south their minds are occupied with Somaliland.

Their states are created on a sub sub sub sub clan level

Crabs in a bucket:chrisfreshhah:

If you are speaking for your clan, even though that in of itself is moronic since no member can speak for all, you would make sense.

You folks are offensive when you speak on behalf of other Somali members from the North who hail from non-Isaq background. Your entire clan project solely lives on in the minds of members of Isaq somalis. Other non-isaqs don;t speak about it nor pay lip service to it because they know it is not for them.

So, I suggest you should respect the will of other Somalis who are of non-isaq clans on forums. Somaliland was a colonial project, a non-Somali origin, and it is now one clan project and a failing one that no other Somali recognizes it outside the domain of a single clan.

Speak for your clan or hold your breath please. All Somalis agree on one thing: Anyone who mentions Somaliland and speaks about that project as legitimate is an Isaq clan member. You hardly meet any dignified Somali from the north who cares about this issue. Non-Isaq Somalis from the North see this as a clan hegemony, an individual Isaq like you sees it one shared by non-isaq members. They don't.

Being delusional is a Somali trait obviously and you are not the only delusional member of our society on this board. You share this trait with the useless welfare sucking trash talking Somalis who are a waste in the west. Leave it to the useless to propagate the same useless clan system that reduced our country to being the laughing stock of the world.

Mercury

VIP
If you are speaking for your clan, even though that in of itself is moronic since no member can speak for all, you would make sense.

You folks are offensive when you speak on behalf of other Somali members from the North who hail from non-Isaq background. Your entire clan project solely lives on in the minds of members of Isaq somalis. Other non-isaqs don;t speak about it nor pay lip service to it because they know it is not for them.

So, I suggest you should respect the will of other Somalis who are of non-isaq clans on forums. Somaliland was a colonial project, a non-Somali origin, and it is now one clan project and a failing one that no other Somali recognizes it outside the domain of a single clan.

Speak for your clan or hold your breath please. All Somalis agree on one thing: Anyone who mentions Somaliland and speaks about that project as legitimate is an Isaq clan member. You hardly meet any dignified Somali from the north who cares about this issue. Non-Isaq Somalis from the North see this as a clan hegemony, an individual Isaq like you sees it one shared by non-isaq members. They don't.

Being delusional is a Somali trait obviously and you are not the only delusional member of our society on this board. You share this trait with the useless welfare sucking trash talking Somalis who are a waste in the west. Leave it to the useless to propagate the same useless clan system that reduced our country to being the laughing stock of the world.
You know what’s funny is everybody thinks I’m from Mogadishu cause of my views when I’m from Hargeisa and I’m Isaaq but the thing is I don’t give a crap about clans at all It hinders progress and it clouds their judgment

I mean there’s people who will defend a criminal,rapist or corrupt politician as long as he’s the same tribe as them that’s how much it clouds their judgment

Your Federal Government recognizes Somaliland as a federal states. So according to you the FG supports clan hegemony and doesn't care about the non-Isaaqs in the region. :manny:

We know it isn't true but I just wanted to ridicule your shitty claims.

Mercury

VIP

I believe It can happen it’s just that nobody ever tried

Ask yourself what exactly do we have to lose if we ally with Somalia and fight off al shabaab?

You know what’s funny is everybody thinks I’m from Mogadishu cause of my views when I’m from Hargeisa and I’m Isaaq but the thing is I don’t give a crap about clans at all It hinders progress and it clouds their judgment

I mean there’s people who will defend a criminal,rapist or corrupt politician as long as he’s the same tribe as them that’s how much it clouds their judgment
Your making it seem like this only happens in Somaliland. :draketf:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I believe It can happen it’s just that nobody ever tried

Ask yourself what exactly do we have to lose if we ally with Somalia and fight off al shabaab?
I agree maybe that's something that should happen. Becoming allies in the fight against teorrism.

I am however very opposed of reuniting with Somalia.

Same issue with Southerners. You have to agree to everything and can never object to anything on religious and rational grounds. Allah punished this society for this character. Collective blind support for all things wrong men among them do.

I used to tell my grandmother she was wasting her prayer for somalis. I told her how I prayed at the mosque next to men who when they came out, were collecting money for tribal wars.

Mercury

VIP
Same issue with Southerners. You have to agree to everything and can never object to anything on religious and rational grounds. Allah punished this society for this character. Collective blind support for all things wrong men among them do.

I used to tell my grandmother she was wasting her prayer for somalis. I told her how I prayed at the mosque next to men who when they came out, were collecting money for tribal wars.
That’s crazy lol I never understood tribal wars nobody is really winning

That’s crazy lol I never understood tribal wars nobody is really winning

The delusional thinks otherwise and they have won. Apparently, the insane lives in different universe from the sane.

The perpetual reminders of Somali failures gets annoying.

The latest curse is the mentally ill of our community to populate social media. Things get worse by the year for somalis.

Your Federal Government recognizes Somaliland as a federal states. So according to you the FG supports clan hegemony and doesn't care about the non-Isaaqs in the region. :manny:

We know it isn't true but I just wanted to ridicule your shitty claims.

That is to keep somalis together and appease men with no regard to the brotherhood and common sense purpose that existed for ages among somalis. Curving out a land belonging to somalis by somalis is an anomaly. Naturally, one has to appeal to the greater angels and make sacrifice for a cause such as keeping families together. For you, it is about some phantom clan, for serious somalis, it is preventing your exinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts