Why do people back home fondle each other under the chin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title states I've noticed a phenomenon back home in Somalia that people stroke each other under the chin. Never really understood why and didn't really wanna ask people about it. And it's done with both genders and it feels fuckin weird when another nigga you are walking with fondles you with his fingers under your chin like you are his bae or some shit :bell::kodaksmiley:

I love it.

Especially when children ask for candy.

Thier maskiin eyes and dusty fingers brushing your goatie followed by "Abtii Macaan" gets me all the time.

I always say "tell me who's the greatest Puntite of all time".

...."Adiga Abti Macaan".

:tocry:

Last edited:
What type of gay folks are you surrounding yourself with? :gucciwhat::mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst thing is that a cousin (male) wanted to take a picture with me during Eid. And can you guess what pose he wanted in the picture... Nigga took a picture with me where he is holding/fondling my chin and smiling towards the camera. If that picture somehow managed to leak out and my niggas here at home finds it :faysalwtf::mjcry:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The worst thing is that a cousin (male) wanted to take a picture with me during Eid. And can you guess what pose he wanted in the picture... Nigga took a picture with me where he is holding/fondling my chin and smiling towards the camera. If that picture somehow managed to leak out and my niggas here at home finds it :faysalwtf::mjcry:
:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts