Why do Pan Africanists admire the Ethiopians?

Ethiopians are the only Africans who sided, aided and abetted in the European colonisation of Africa. They are not a people for Pan Africanists to admire. This is one of the reason why I'm no longer a Pan Africanist.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not colonised. Yes it's that simple.
And they’re jewish and christian since way back in history.

Both religions Hoteps admire and want to incorporate in their history.

Supposed "black people" that defeated European colonialists. That's why many African countries use the Ethiopian flag colors (red,green, yellow) as their own.

Except Menelik II and Haile Selassie both said they were Caucasians and had nothing to do with Negroes. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
It simply because Ethiopia is considered the only country in Africa to not be “colonised”

also what Pan African dumbasses forget to understand Is that pre colonial Africa was not a party were every ethnicity danced and drank cocktails together, Africa was still ethnically separated without borders.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It simply because Ethiopia is considered the only country in Africa to not be “colonised”

also what Pan African dumbasses forget to understand Is that pre colonial Africa was not a party were every ethnicity danced and drank cocktails together, Africa was still ethnically separated without borders.
Liberia wasnt even colonised

The Amhaars have successfully indoctrinated black people in believing that they are pro-black. People don't talk about how the Habeshis have used Europeans throughout history to subjugate other Africans.

The sad things is: its the Somalis who are the true Pan-Africans in the Horn.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not colonised. Yes it's that simple.
Darwiish were not colonised. They fought till the last minute. But AA's and bantu would rather worship christian heroes even tho those same christians came to colonise them and attempted to invade even fellow christian african nations like ethiopia.

Same ppl that kill other africans or hate muslims, when cadaans rule their economy or own most of their lands in some parts of africa.

:mjlol:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The Amhaars have successfully indoctrinated black people in believing that they are pro-black. People don't talk about how the Habeshis have used Europeans throughout history to subjugate other Africans.

The world is unfair we r the villians but behind the scenes we t the true heroes, btw why does i feel Ancient Egypt being the father of the movie n (kush nubian) the mother then somalia n aidtopia the brothers but both take diffrent ways while one is helping his fellow danyeero as other african but they still hate on him while the aidtopia lying to them getting the white men to help them getting guns killing his ppl like oromo for more lands while maintaning smile but somali ppl supporting independence but they r denied story of us

The world is unfair we r the villians but behind the scenes we t the true heroes, btw why does i feel Ancient Egypt being the father of the movie n (kush nubian) the mother then somalia n aidtopia the brothers but both take diffrent ways while one is helping his fellow danyeero as other african but they still hate on him while the aidtopia lying to them getting the white men to help them getting guns killing his ppl like oromo for more lands while maintaning smile but somali ppl supporting independence but they r denied story of us

Somalis have helped many Africa countries gain independence and helped to keep the peace in others. Whilst Ethiopia was more than happy to work with the cadaan colonialist to keep the status quo.

Laakin bantu Africa does not like Somalis, they are very ungrateful.

Somalis should just stick to ourselves. We shouldn't have loyalty to anyone because we share a skin colour or a religion.

Two main historical points come to my mind. The first is the victory of Emperor Menelik II at Adwa over an European Army and after that all the neighboring colonial powers agreeing to recognize Ethiopian sovereignty was the first reversal of colonialism and the first hope for all Africans that it may be possible to become independent. Adwa showed that Africans must not end up subjected and colonized forever. Africans learn about the Adwa victory in schools and they are proud of it.
The second historical factor is the hard work and diplomatic skill of our last Emperor Haile Selassie. He worked hard to establish an African organization and made the seat in Addis Ababa. He did that after being isolated as the only african country in the league of nations aka the predecessor of the united nations. Ethiopia also helped many african countries like Zimbabwe (where Mengistu lives now) become independence. Nelson Mandela got military training in Ethiopia.
And finally Ethiopian airlines had played a huge role for over 70 years in serving all over Africa. During the OAU days, it was the only airline that was transporting many African heads of states to the OAU summit.

This is how Meles Zenawi reacted when Lybia tried to snatch the seat of the newly renamed AU from Addis Ababa by bribing member states.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

We suck at PR & brand building...just look at this site.

Ethiopians have always had an edge over us in geopolitics because they put more focus on making themselves look better.

We still karbash them on the fields thought.

In his memoir, Long Walk To Freedom, Nelson Mandela recounts an incident that occurred early in the anti-apartheid movement on one of his trips to garner support from other African leaders. The incident caused him to experience what he called “a strange sensation” as he was boarding an Ethiopian Airways flight to Addis. He noted that the pilot was black, and because he had never seen a black pilot before, in the instant he saw this pilot, he writes that he had to suppress the panic that arose within him. “How could a black man fly an airplane?” he asked himself.

But a moment later he had caught himself and recounted: “I had fallen into the apartheid mind-set, thinking Africans were inferior and that flying was a white man’s job. I sat back in my seat and chided myself for such thoughts.” Once they were in the air, he lost all of his nervousness and began to study the geography of Ethiopia.

Somalis have helped many Africa countries gain independence and helped to keep the peace in others. Whilst Ethiopia was more than happy to work with the cadaan colonialist to keep the status quo.

Laakin bantu Africa does not like Somalis, they are very ungrateful.

Somalis should just stick to ourselves. We shouldn't have loyalty to anyone because we share a skin colour or a religion.
Who did we help liberate

Neither are we lol

Trending