Why do our men wear suits to go nowhere in a hurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone back home wear suits, blazers and ties like they're working in the CBD of a major financial city centre?

There's a 70% unemployement rate across every Gobol and the county needs development with men eager to wear steel toe boots, carhartts and hard hats.

:mindblown: All the money being sent home is going toward your cousins buying suits instead of investing in skills.

ef97e3c1b4a793ec09a3602feb1e4e86--classic-man-classic-style.jpg

VS

1.jpg

A short story on Neefnimo:

An engineer friend of mine told me last year he was building a house and he brought in his steal toe boots, hard hats and extra carharts only to be ridiculed at a coffee shop next to his worksite. He walked into the shaah station and even the people serving him looked down on him. He said women laughed at him as we walked away and unemployed guys dressed like wall street hedge fund partners; raised noses at him.

A shocking perspective he told me was when his own workers decided to wear dress shirts and dress pants to pour cement. He was stunned when he asked them "Why are you wearing these clothes, I have protective gear for you"(in Somali of course). The reply of this worker dropped his jaw, the man said "I told my family I'm working at an office downtown, I don't want them to think I'm a xaamali".

He mentioned that in Xamaar there are no construction clothing suppliers. Every other shop sells dress shirts, dress pants and suits. He was looking for gloves and couldn't find any PPE for the life of him. Within two weeks of hiring Somalis, he fired all of them and brought in beesha hardworking to fulfil the deadline.

What do you guys think of this?

:kendrickcry:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalis look down on employed people? :snoop: Explains the unemployment crisis. You will only see bantus or ajanabis wearing carharts and hard hats or other uniforms, Somalis are too busy chewing khat and talking about qabil all day...

Image is more important for our people back home. Somali culture is anti work and until that changee nothing will change .
Funny we don't mind doing xamaali jobs in the West and it's what we usually do when we come here, but the same job back home is frawned upon:drakekidding:.

@Bohol

What do you see wrong in this picture?

If this was used at a fire department safety training seminar; can you spot 3 things wrong in this picture?

Is he a fire fighter or a fuckin bank teller?

maxresdefault.jpg

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@LarryThePuntite geeljires are cursed people who hate hardwork and love being a parasite mashaqeyste. For example barbers cant get wives because waa la yasaa!

Waa xoolo thats why they wear suits 24/7 ilaahow hana ceebeynin. They've ruined the image of suits, they've ruined everything!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Only a Somali would wear a suit and tell everyone hes going to work
While hes heading to the social services or jobcenter so he still eligible to collect benefits

Mercury

VIP
@LarryThePuntite geeljires are cursed people who hate hardwork and love being a parasite mashaqeyste. For example barbers cant get wives because waa la yasaa!

Waa xoolo thats why they wear suits 24/7 ilaahow hana ceebeynin. They've ruined the image of suits, they've ruined everything!

IF you Ever gonna Wear a suit atleast wear a fitted one
Defeats the purpose if it aint fit
silanyo023sharif0121.jpg

67be2dd7035b5798e91ddcc663094593.jpg

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
"Hadaad dhimanay-sana dhareerkaa la iska duwaa"

You put on your best shirt even-thought you might not have a job to go to and left the house with out breaky

It's always been what sets us apart from the Xabashish...They even have sayings about that shit!

Mercury

VIP

You put on your best shirt even-thought you might not have a job to go to and left the house with out breaky

It's always been what sets us apart from the Xabashish...They even have sayings about that shit!

Lets be honest who wears a suit for every occasion?

:reallymaury:

A hard hat is more valuable to Somalia than a dress shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.