Why do non muslims generalise muslims ?

The common people are brainwashed by a politically motivated and expensive islamophobia industry.

The political elites do it to justify their wars and suppression of Muslims.

mostly cause of the war on terror the propaganda machine was on overdrive back then and it has shaped the worldwide opinion on Muslims, even without it they would still generalise Muslims but not to the same extent

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Haven't you made threads hating on Chinese people (1 billion pop) for the actions of their government in Xinjang?

A dictatorial government in which they have no say, shall I add.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
A lot of people do it and don’t realize how bad it is or they don’t even know they do it. I always blame China for every innocent person who dies of covid and yet I don’t see things from the perspective of some random Chinese shopkeeper who gets attacked.

While I don’t want random asian attacked, it’s a fair request to not eat bats so millions of people don’t needlessly die. Same can be said of terrorism by Muslims.

Because radicalisation is a big issue in the islamic community and instead of condemning it, the default answer is "he wasn't even muslim". Instead we hide the radicalisation in our communities and bury our heads in the sand.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Because radicalisation is a big issue in the islamic community and instead of condemning it, the default answer is "he wasn't even muslim". Instead we hide the radicalisation in our communities and bury our heads in the sand.
The idiots doing these things are the same idiots complaining about interference in Muslim countries, failing to realize that they’re giving the west every excuse to meddle in their home countries.

Trending