Why do non-landers get in their feelings when Somalilanders claim Somaliland.

When you have 40+ year old lander women constantly belittling or straight up jeopardising Somalia. When you have landers jumping in bed with Arabs, cadaans or other ajinaabis these people are moving like Ashkenazi Jews. Their cuqdad is too much.

3 of Somalias presidents brought ethiopians and other foreign armies to Somalia to kill ther own Somalis. Save us the b.s about cuqdad when you guys plot day and night how to use foreigners against eachother:heh:

3 of Somalias presidents brought ethiopians and other foreign armies to Somalia to kill ther own Somalis. Save us the b.s about cuqdad when you guys plot day and night how to use foreigners against eachother:heh:

You’ve heard too many stories from abo iyo hoyoo. What does these president have to do with me. Isaaq people teach their children to hate. I’m not here to lecture you, but if you believe in Allah we shall see on judgement day.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You’ve heard too many stories from abo iyo hoyoo. What does these president have to do with me. Isaaq people teach their children to hate. I’m not here to lecture you, but if you believe in Allah we shall see on judgement day.

Yes we will continue teaching our children to hate and despise koonfur

Enjoy jahanam with your boy Muse.

GIT THAT DIRTY SOMALIAN
3FC1BF27-35D4-460E-B7ED-9B25149D17D0.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Enjoy jahanam with your boy Muse.

You are not Allah, you can’t say who is going to Jannah or Jahanam. What you are doing now is haraam its self, dumb koonfurian.

We will teach our kids to hate and despise the blue flag and somalia is nothing more than an enemy. As Faysal Cali waraabe once said: A child born in Addis is closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu. Just face the harsh reality dog Sland is gone and it ain’t coming back

You are not Allah, you can’t say who is going to Jannah or Jahanam. What you are doing now is haraam its self, dumb koonfurian.

We will teach our kids to hate and despise the blue flag and somalia is nothing more than an enemy. As Faysal Cali waraabe once said: A child born in Addis is closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu. Just face the harsh reality dog Sland is gone and it ain’t coming back

I don’t really give a monkeys ass about isaaqland. You stated that you will teach you children to hate. Which is clearly against the Deen. I’m a proud MJ but my abo iyo hoyoo didn’t teach me to hate on other Somalis alahamdulilah for that same can’t be said for the idoor people. You buck tooth big foreheaded muppet. I’m probably gone breed with a Isaaq girl anyways.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I don’t really give a monkeys ass about isaaqland. You stated that you will teach you children to hate. Which is clearly against the Deen. I’m a proud MJ but my abo iyo hoyoo didn’t teach me to hate on other Somalis alahamdulilah for that same can’t be said for the ***** people. You buck tooth big foreheaded muppet. I’m probably gone breed with a Isaaq girl anyways.

Okay bro don’t be pressed tho

Okay bro don’t be pressed tho
Man said pressed, saxiib I’m from Tottenham. Where in NW are from?

Let me ask you one question don’t get offended, but walahi the majority of Somali s in london tends to be issaqland girls? Walahi I’m baffled by that. And the issaqland niggas all have the fattest futo. You can’t not notice it if you playin footy with niggas you know they from isaaqland.

Let me ask you one question don’t get offended, but walahi the majority of Somali s in london tends to be issaqland girls? Walahi I’m baffled by that. And the issaqland niggas all have the fattest futo. You can’t not notice it if you playin footy with niggas you know they from isaaqland.

Ka bood sxb

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

ok zoooomalian:icon lol:

Trending