Why do "Nice guys" get mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Honestly, I was one of those guys. It can be a tough hurdle for men, especially when they're younger. Since technically, we're pressured to actually pursue and woo women. Rejection, depending on the amount of time we spent investing in this process can be mentally and emotionally damaging.

This problem generally befalls men who really like a woman for the first time in their life. The best thing to do is read if she's sort of into you. If she is, then go for it. If not, move on. However, since at this point, the men are younger, asking a woman out for the first time can be a bit nerve racking.

After going through that experience in high school, my first reaction was anger, but I never expressed it. After I let my feelings subside, I began to reflect on my decisions towards the process. My reflections have now given me great perspectives for being happy with women:

1. Provide an equal amount of emotional energy to women. If she gives a lot, give a lot. If she gives very little, give very little. Self respect is the start of the process. When you care about how you feel more than her, you start to build up the dignity necessary for being in stable relationships in the first place.

2. You can be nice, and it's probably in your best interest to just be yourself and let things flow. A lot of these men do too much for these women. Now if the woman is treating you well as well, no shame on doing what you're doing. But when a woman has that power over you and you don't get the same treatment back, you got to ask yourself one question: why am I here?

3. Shoot your shots as soon as possible, not when it's too late. A lot of men have the false belief that relationships are built up before men ask the question. This is not true. The reverse is what's true. Relationships start from pure attraction. The development is built within the relationship. Because of this, when you meet a woman you like, shoot your shot and see what happens. If she's receptive, ask her out.

I'm still a nice guy. But I'm no longer a "nice guy". And I'm definitely nicer to myself.

Last edited:
When I was kid in primary I can't lie, I was a nice boy always wanting to simp for chicks but then I went Hawd and became a Lion geeljire. When I came London I was snatching chicks left and right. I've noticed if you are a boy, Somali mothers will babyify you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts