Why do my posts get ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
No it is not.
it all depends on context and the way you say it. its more of a positive word than a negative.
no, regardless of context. no one wants to be seen as a miskeen, devoid of spirit. especially in the somali culture, where elders champion being "firfircoon" 

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
no, regardless of context. no one wants to be seen as a miskeen, devoid of spirit. especially in the somali culture, where elders champion being "firfircoon" 
''Hebel waa nin maskiin'ah dad uu waligiis xumeeyey ma arag'' i might be wrong when i said its more of a positive than negative i will admit that,Lakiiin it still depends on how you use it.

I feel you sistah. The number of times I have been ignored on the Internet and outside.:meleshame:
How many times have I greeted someone and they never replied :mjcry:.
The amount of times I try to talk to someone but they never listen :mjcry:.
People have no naxariis these days.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
miskiin implies someone who is poor, fragile, needy, afraid, cant defend themselves,... specially to somalis.... whenever they say 'taa waa miskiin'... they usually mean someone who cant even have their own opinion, own voice, and are exploited/taken advantage of... sometimes thats why they take your kindness for weakness smh :uCkf6mf:....

@Zayd with plastic knife eh... :francis:

@somebody hi and hey

Masaasbaa

miskiin implies someone who is poor, fragile, needy, afraid, cant defend themselves,... specially to somalis.... whenever they say 'taa waa miskiin'... they usually mean someone who cant even have their own opinion, own voice, and are exploited/taken advantage of... sometimes thats why they take your kindness for weakness smh :uCkf6mf:....

@somebody hi and hey
Thats the dumar definition for it i don't speak that :ufdup:

Lily

Thats the dumar definition for it i don't speak that :ufdup:

waa ruunta... our definition is not as bad.... if you heard 'kaa waa miskiin'... you will be saying ma saas baa:mjohreally:... next thing you know the miskiin is bilaa xaas iyo xoolo :kanyehmm:... sometimes men are bahalo oo balo ah...

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Miiskiin could also mean sympathy, support, comfort.

For example: I am miiskiin virgin could I eat your ass?This creates sympathy - engaging him/her to a relationship.

Masaasbaa

waa ruunta... --->our <--definition is not as bad.... if you heard 'kaa waa miskiin'... you will be saying ma saas baa:mjohreally:... next thing you know the miskiin is bilaa xaas iyo xoolo :kanyehmm:... sometimes men are bahalo oo balo ah...
:faysalwtf: @Lily you had me truly confused for awhile.:mugshotman: explain yourself, what do you mean by ''our definition'' what is the ''our'' implying here?:mugshotman:

Lily

:faysalwtf: @Lily you had me truly confused for awhile.:mugshotman: explain yourself, what do you mean by ''our definition'' what is the ''our'' implying here?:mugshotman:

soo adiga ma oron thats 'the dumar definition'... mise you still think i'm guy :mugshotman:

ah actually keep thinking im guy :dabcasar:,, sometimes I like to pretend to be girl so girls wont brush my pm off as some farax oo thirsty thirty jir ah:ayaanswag:

Masaasbaa

soo adiga ma oron thats 'the dumar definition'... mise you still think i'm guy :mugshotman:

ah actually keep thinking im guy :dabcasar:,, sometimes I like to pretend to be girl so girls wont brush my pm off as some farax oo thirsty thirty jir ah:ayaanswag:
never mind i give up :dead::deadmanny:

Masaasbaa

just like you've given up on finding the spot ey naxariista kaaga dhaceen last night :pacspit:

.................................... edit: ps how could you give up on it when you made me explain :eminemdamn:

Miskiiin (dumar definition btw) this does not even equal to a mosquito bite :siilaanyolaugh:
somethings are better left alone:francis:

@somebody hi and hey
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts