Why do muslims support Jackson Hinkle?

Jackson Hinkle supports Bashar al Assad and denies the Uyghur genocide, inform any one who praises this individual.
It seems that everyone understands the enemy of my enemy is my friend besides Chicken Cottage UK salafis.

He’s an American leftist so he’s a Campist, Bashir is an enemy of his enemy (for now, he was the biggest dog of America in the 2000’s), and China is good to him because it’s also an enemy of the American Empire. You can disagree with him on those points while agreeing with his position on Palestine.

Last edited:
It seems that everyone understands the enemy of my enemy is my friend besides Chicken Cottage UK salafis.

He’s an American leftist so he’s a Campist, Bashir is an enemy of his enemy (for now, he was the biggest dog of America in the 2000’s), and China is good to him because it’s also an enemy of the American Empire. You can disagree with him on those points while agreeing with his position on Palestine.
I disagree he's a communist maga , china and russia share those values also you support this guy who lies about the chemical attacks that were conducted on our muslim brothers

I disagree he's a communist maga , china and russia share those values also you support this guy who lies about the chemical attacks that were conducted on our muslim brothers
are you low-iq or did you not read my post? You don’t have to support someone 100% to realize that they are useful.

are you low-iq or did you not read my post? You don’t have to support someone 100% to realize that they are useful.
Is that the case with most of his Muslim following? I'm not sure how many are conducting a thorough cost benefit analysis and following him purely for pragmatic reasons. I think it's more so naivety and ignorance.

I suspect that may be the case with Galloway and these other axis of resistance types. The layman sees their vigour in speaking out against the Zionist occupation, and immediately forms an emotional connection with them.

Then you got followers of his that may have transitioned to straight up tankies. Easiest way to tell is by asking for their views on the oppression of the Uyghurs. If they deny it's happening and become apologists, then clearly they're not employing this "enemy of my enemy" framework, but are ideologically affixed to whatever Hinkle is preaching.

Also Hinkle is a grifter who can't explain what Marxism is lol

World

VIP
Is that the case with most of his Muslim following? I'm not sure how many are conducting a thorough cost benefit analysis and following him purely for pragmatic reasons. I think it's more so naivety and ignorance.

I suspect that may be the case with Galloway and these other axis of resistance types. The layman sees their vigour in speaking out against the Zionist occupation, and immediately forms an emotional connection with them.

Then you got followers of his that may have transitioned to straight up tankies. Easiest way to tell is by asking for their views on the oppression of the Uyghurs. If they deny it's happening and become apologists, then clearly they're not employing this "enemy of my enemy" framework, but are ideologically affixed to whatever Hinkle is preaching.

Also Hinkle is a grifter who can't explain what Marxism is lol
The UN has been to Uygher region twice, so have 100 countries, so have 60 international Muslim groups, and they've all debunked the genocide claims. Obviously I'm not saying that Muslims in the Uygher region aren't facing oppression, but Muslims in France are also facing oppression but nobody says there is a genocide occurring there? Why would people trust the USA instead of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights?

Explain how Bashar was a dog of America he’s dad is said to have given the golan heights to Israel he also contributed the 5th most amount of troops in the gulf war when they were pushing Saddam out of Kuwait.

dk if Iran is truly full of rawafidh like ppl say but if so you'd side with those who continuously kill sunni muslims, curse our mother A'ishah(may Allah be pleased with her) and accuse her of a grave sin, make takfir of companions of the prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

only because they fired a few rockets at the state of the jews and injured none but a bedouin girl....?

the position to have when your enemies are fighting is to make dua to Allah that they ruin one another and that you may come in to come on top when the time is right.

The UN has been to Uygher region twice, so have 100 countries, so have 60 international Muslim groups, and they've all debunked the genocide claims. Obviously I'm not saying that Muslims in the Uygher region aren't facing oppression, but Muslims in France are also facing oppression but nobody says there is a genocide occurring there? Why would people trust the USA instead of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights?
Uyghurs themselves are making these claims via eyewitness accounts. I'll err on the side of caution and trust them. If It's not happening, good; if it is happening, you've then defended the indefensible. Not exactly shocking to believe that an atheistic authoritarian regime wants to snuff out religiosity in the region by any means.

Also the Chinese themselves don't deny this; they simply call those who they imprison extremists. If you grow a beard you can be imprisoned. Genocide might be a misnomer, but Muslims should be outraged regardless since the Chinese are waging a violent war against Islamvand imposing apostasy on the Utghur through violence and coercion.

Here's a comprehensive paper on Chinese methods towards this aim:

World

VIP
Uyghurs themselves are making these claims via eyewitness accounts. I'll err on the side of caution and trust them. If It's not happening, good; if it is happening, you've then defended the indefensible. Not exactly shocking to believe that an atheistic authoritarian regime wants to snuff out religiosity in the region by any means.

Also the Chinese themselves don't deny this; they simply call those who they imprison extremists. If you grow a beard you can be imprisoned. Genocide might be a misnomer, but Muslims should be outraged regardless since the Chinese are waging a violent war against Islamvand imposing apostasy on the Utghur through violence and coercion.

Here's a comprehensive paper on Chinese methods towards this aim:
How do you know they are Uyghers? Do you know them in real life? Are they trustworthy? For all you could know, these videos claiming to be Uygher eye witnesses may be created by AI. I don't consider videos created by Western sources as reliable.

How do you know they are Uyghers? Do you know them in real life? Are they trustworthy? For all you could know, these videos claiming to be Uygher eye witnesses may be created by AI. I don't consider videos created by Western sources as reliable.
Alright enjoy your paranoia. I'm sure comrade Xi is very nice to the Uyghurs

Explain how Bashar was a dog of America he’s dad is said to have given the golan heights to Israel he also contributed the 5th most amount of troops in the gulf war when they were pushing Saddam out of Kuwait.
So many Palestinian and Iraqi freedom fighters died in Assad’s prisons, America would torture them and send them to Syria.

So many Palestinian and Iraqi freedom fighters died in Assad’s prisons, America would torture them and send them to Syria.
He’s also blamed for the countless deaths of American soldiers in Iraq and sectarian killings he allowed jihadists to enter Iraq from Syria.

Trending

Latest posts