Why do most Somali men have bidaar?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
somali men along with horn african men are affected by baldness to a lesser degree. The people with the highest rate of baldness are from Mediterranean, Middle and Near East.
1587237912446.png

Somalis including women however have a fucked up hairline and it becomes more pronounced as somali men age. most men around the world tend to experience some degree of receding hairline as they age.
many xalimos like their men counterparts have this type of hairline
93118620_2917888744961018_5869357082834376359_n.jpg

Indian girls are top tier
They're also the thirstiest.

I have been asked multiple times whether I had a "BBC" by Paki/Indian girls when I was in college. These girls are the first to wild out and become s when they go to Uni and leave home.

The stricter the parents, the more repressed the girl I guess :jaynerd:

Gambar

VIP
somali men along with horn african men are affected by baldness to a lesser degree. The people with the highest rate of baldness are from Mediterranean, Middle and Near East.
View attachment 108462
Somalis including women however have a fucked up hairline and it becomes more pronounced as somali men age. most men around the world tend to experience some degree of receding hairline as they age.
many xalimos like their men counterparts have this type of hair
View attachment 108465
That’s a baruko lol.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
11% bantu has been reported in statistics and the other 4% are like benadiris carab salaax oromos and other minorities. This is me being nice and assuming all reer barbeque are somali
That is estimation bruh no way 11% is Bantu I'd say 5% and they do not intermarry with Somalis so what's the point of having even 11% Bantus, we need foreigners Somalis don't view as ex-slaves. A SOmali would rather marry a foreign Madow than a Somali Bantu.

VIP
Somali women are bald too. Your ultra thin hair starts at the middle of your head and yall try to force the baby hairs to make it less noticeable lol

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That is estimation bruh no way 11% is Bantu I'd say 5% and they do not intermarry with Somalis so what's the point of having even 11% Bantus, we need foreigners Somalis don't view as ex-slaves. A SOmali would rather marry a foreign Madow than a Somali Bantu.
Nah bro its 11% for sure just think about it thousands maybe millions died from 1969-2020 and in the meantime bantus have been staying safe in their regions and having 20 children each. Somalia's population in the 19th century was somewhere from 500k-1M and at the same time 80k slaves were brought to Somalia so that makes them anywhere from 8% to 16% at the time. So with my calculations I can say with confidence Madow are 11%