Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

Where did you get the idea that most men like girls over women?

Men (late 20s early 30s) who say they like girls in the teenage years, are perverted and are trying to take advantage of girls that don't have much life experience or confidence.

World

VIP
Physically I find women most attractive in their early 20s like around 22(my age).

However I would like to marry a virgin girl who is innocent, sweet and feminine and you won’t find that in a girl above 20 who is unmarried.

There are many factors, for example you can play with each other a young one full of energy MashAllah. She can also birth many children for you and lastly there's a higher chance of her being a virgin.

A person is most attractive in their youth. This goes for both men and women. Women are at their most attractive beauty-wise when they are between 18 years old to 28 years old. Men are at their most attractive beauty-wise when they are between 22 years old to 32 years old.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
These niggas are ignorant as hell. They think a girl older that 21 is 'ran through'. Bunch of donkeys. There's women in their 30s and 40s who are virgins but apparently they dont exist to them.

Where did you get the idea that most men like girls over women?

Men (late 20s early 30s) who say they like girls in the teenage years, are perverted and are trying to take advantage of girls that don't have much life experience or confidence.
OP clearly said men only so why are you answering?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
16-19 aren’t women.

I know a bunch of 16-17 year old girls that go to my highschool and most of them are pretty ugly. The worst part is a lot of them are still ran through lmao.

Idk where these guys get the idea that teenage girls can’t be h*es. They probably spend too much time online and barely spend time with women.

Otherwise they’d know that most teenage girls are either acne ridden, horrible body proportions, or just ugly. What can you expect though, most of these dudes were shut-ins in highschool.

20-25 is prime for women imo, coming from a 17-18 year old.

Trending