Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

Women hit the wall? Lool so why do we not get bald? Men get bald and women are more fit due to being busy with kids
I am saying they lose their youthful beauty when around 30-35 if they don't exercise and eat healthy as for men, only thing that matters if they have wealth and can provide, this is why you see wealthy old men married to a female half the age of him, white old men go to the Philippines and marry a cute young woman who cooks and clean for them.

Where did you get the idea that most men like girls over women?

Men (late 20s early 30s) who say they like girls in the teenage years, are perverted and are trying to take advantage of girls that don't have much life experience or confidence.
how is that perverted whats wrong if a man in their late 20s or early 30s like 18/19 year olds they are grown up and are not children!

once your a adult your a adult your fare game!

how is that perverted whats wrong if a man in their late 20s or early 30s like 18/19 year olds they are grown up and are not children!

once your a adult your a adult your fare game!

Because a teenager is mentally still just a child and there is no reason to pursue someone so young if you're that much older.

A man in his 30s can have a woman in her mid to late 20s and she would still be able to bear children.

Because a teenager is mentally still just a child and there is no reason to pursue someone so young if you're that much older.

A man in his 30s can have a woman in her mid to late 20s and she would still be able to bear children.
because because that's just your opinion their are many 18 year olds who are mature then some 30 year olds

As long as the man is good and takes care of her even if shes 18-19 theres nothing wrong these women are big women

back home women even younger run households

young women are the best my uncle is 55 years old a regular links 18-21 year olds and he loves it nothing better then fresh juice

I myself just 2 weeks ago got madax from a 18 year old halimo shes a local she loves the maturity i have bought her just a chicken and chips and cig and thats all it took

because because that's just your opinion their are many 18 year olds who are mature then some 30 year olds

As long as the man is good and takes care of her even if shes 18-19 theres nothing wrong these women are big women

back home women even younger run households

young women are the best my uncle is 55 years old a regular links 18-21 year olds and he loves it nothing better then fresh juice

I myself just 2 weeks ago got madax from a 18 year old halimo shes a local she loves the maturity i have bought her just a chicken and chips and cig and thats all it took
:dead: come on cuz,gabdaha somaliyeed noo daa, cop madax from ajinabis through chicken and chips by all means:pachah1:

Walaal, no sane man will choose a 40/30 yr old virgin over a 22 yr old virgin. You buggin.
Same qualities ayagoo leh.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
In that case is the 30/40 year old really missing much?Our prophet married women older than him. It seems more and more that the men of this ear aren’t worth marrying based on how they treat women. I dont blame if a lot of women opt out of marrying why go through all that stress? For what? Smh

Last edited:
Abaayo take a break off this site be4 ur put in a psych ward.
You wanted the opinion of men, u got it. Some u liked, some u didnt. Keep ur sanity rag fakirkooda waxba kama garaneesid.
I was actually throwing up for two day after this. I needed that break.this site has a lot of toxic trash men/ boys. May Allah help us if this is how they really think.

Xaruun

VIP
I was actually throwing up for two day after this. I needed that break.this site has a lot of toxic trash men/ boys. May Allah help us if this is how they really think.
Random faraxs chatting shit on a forum made you physically sick for two days?

Last edited:
Beauty standards change. But if men were naturally attracted to 16-18 year olds, little girls wouldn't be pilling on the makeup to make themselves look older, nor would some girls in their late teens be opting for bbl to get a more womanly shape associated with women in their mid 20s.

Look at all the really famous young women who are celebs or influencers men regard as gorgeous . Many look older due to their beauty procedures. We're reached a point in society in which many of us have forgetten how a 16- 19 year old looks like. Now these girls in their late teens are looking more like girls in their mid to late 20s.

Beauty standards change. But if men were naturally attracted to 16-18 year olds, little girls wouldn't be pilling on the makeup to make themselves look older, nor would some girls in their late teens be opting for bbl to get a more womanly shape associated with women in their mid 20s.

Look at all the really famous young women who are celebs or influencers men regard as gorgeous . Many look older due to their beauty procedures. We're reached a point in society in which many of us have forgetten how a 16- 19 year old looks like. Now these girls in their late teens are looking more like girls in their mid to late 20s.
Trolling and joking aside..

Theres nothing better than a mature woman who's fit and takes care of herself, good hygiene and looks..

16-19 is too young for me personally, but i can't deny that women are objectively most attractive between the ages 18-25.

Trending