Why do married fobs look down on each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I visited my cousin for two hours and I was shocked to the core. Lord father shield me from ......
Because they know xalimo from the badiyo who he brought to the west will leave him for Abu brad or Abu Tyrone the second they figure out these corrupt western laws

A friend of mine told me a similar story I cannot stress this enough pls all Somali men must not bring their wives to the west or any developed country she will leave that second for better pastures be warned

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Looool did you just say lord father? Somali Christians are bants wallahi.

Tbh even though fob couples sometimes hate each other at least they stick out marriages for the sake of their children/family which I respect.

Looool did you just say lord father? Somali Christians are bants wallahi.

Tbh even though fob couples sometimes hate each other at least they stick out marriages for the sake of their children/family which I respect.
I am always amazed by their dedication to hold on. They are a different breed.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
No offense but I never understood why chritians call god the father always seemed like some sorta of a fetish thing :ayaanswag:
Lone changes religion faster than a woman changes her tampon. You will see him worshiping a tree next month.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It has nothing to do with me.
She despises the fellow but they are still married. I feel sorry for them. They both are trapped.

Well fobs rush with marriage and got this belief that marrying someone will make them more responsible and mature
And successful some are unemployed and get married and you'll hear the guy talking about when they get kids that will motivate him to find a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts