Why do many xalimos marry mostly cadaan men in the west

White people are biggest group of people(Well in the United States at least) So it would make sense that more Somali women marry them out of every other ajanabi.

I know like 3 Somali girls that ran away from home to live with their white boyfriend. Sad thing is, that most families that had this happen to them pretend that their daughter doesn't exist.

On a side note, I have plenty of male cousins that end up knocking up an African American women. We gonna end up with a future of mixed Somali kids with the rate things are going.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
They make up most of the population. Also their culture is simple and easy to understand compared to marrying into others. I think it’s becoming more common these days. One of my friends who I moved away from has an cadaan husband.

Sol

?
I'm yet to come across an interracial Somali couple and the only one I did was a gaal so it doesn't even count :ohhh:

all the niggas in this thread saying "it's rare" after seeing 189489 videos/material of xalimos marrying or dating out on this forum :mjlaugh: somaLIANS

It ain't a common occurrence unlike the other races/ethnicities. Somalis love to talk shit about a somali interracial couple online. Who cares what u fukk it's no one business to interfere.

Trending