Why do many somalis hate Farmaajo

@Django inaadeer why qashin me:bell:
I washing your comment not you.

I know where Farmajo is heading.

In few months he will show his true colours.

I think he took the advice of General Morgan.

Farmajo will concentrate his efforts on extending his term he will also bring Xabashi soulders to Xamar
That is one thing Madasha have come to learn.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I washing your comment not you.

I know where Farmajo is heading.

In few months he will show his true colours.

I think he took the advice of General Morgan.

Farmajo will concentrate his efforts on extending his term he will also bring Xabashi soulders to Xamar
That is one thing Madasha have come to learn.

If he tries to extend one more day he will end up just like his Aabo Siyaad in a toilet.

received_561239984820936.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You don't make sense you're hating him for being a Ethiopian puppet when puntland are also Ethiopian puppet and jubbaland kenyati puppet :bell:

So just because other leaders aligned them selves with Ethiopia we should also support him for doing the same thing,a man who sold Somalia to the highest bidder, you might want to read some of the reasons why no on supports that former soccer coach and dispise that failed Oromo stooge.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rlord-farmaajo-did-in-the-last-3-years.80685/

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Farmajo
I remember at the beginnig how my parents wanted him to win. Now my dad changes the channel everytime he shows up maxaa dhacay:damn:
Farmajo was very popular when he was first elected. He ran a good campaign and gave people hope in this country for the first time in a while. But over time, he squandered it by slowly targeting almost every clan at one point or another.

Look at the warm welcome he received in Puntland two years ago.

And look at the thanks we got just a few months ago. He targeted our children. That's a low blow if I ever saw one.
Where was this illiterate looter when his home region of Xaarshabelle was suffering from historic flooding? Puntland was busy sending aid to his family while he was fuming about Majeerteen.

Now his blinding hatred for Majeerteen is preventing him from doing his job. He is withholding certificates from Puntite students due to his extreme hatred for Majeerteen. Can someone explain to me why a Xawaadle man who lives 1000 km away from Majeerteen territory is so obsessed with us? I guess this is what happens when hatred for Majeerteen and all things related to them is a prerequisite to apply for FGS jobs.

MesmerisingGenius

Diidimeeno geerida
So just because other leaders aligned them selves with Ethiopia we should also support him for doing the same thing,a man who sold Somalia to the highest bidder, you might want to read some of the reasons why no on supports that former soccer coach and dispise that failed Oromo stooge.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rlord-farmaajo-did-in-the-last-3-years.80685/
Pl and SL also gives ONLFs to Ethiopia not like he started it sxb just acknowledge he's the best we have had in a long time and BTW I hate him

MesmerisingGenius

Diidimeeno geerida
Farmajo

Farmajo was very popular when he was first elected. He ran a good campaign and gave people hope in this country for the first time in a while. But over time, he squandered it by slowly targeting almost every clan at one point or another.

Look at the warm welcome he received in Puntland two years ago.

And look at the thanks we got just a few months ago. He targeted our children. That's a low blow if I ever saw one.
Thanks sxb now I understand

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Pl and SL also gives ONLFs to Ethiopia not like he started it sxb just acknowledge he's the best we have had in a long time and BTW I hate him

You are blinded by a tribe, there is no point of arguing with a short sighted fool like you, funny thing is I gave you 27 reasons why Xaarmaajo is hated and you only chose to address only one, you are troll and you are not good at it, go back to Gaajohareey and free your land from the Ethiopian invasion, both PL and SL are free from foreign occupation and developing their regions.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto tell me a president better than him since the civil war and you don't know my qabiil

Many Adden Adde,Sharmarke,Abdulhi Yusuf,Sheikh Shariif,HSM pretty much every president Somalia had was 100 times much better than him, after three and half years and 2 billion dollars of IC aid,Somalia is most un-safe and most corrupt country in the world, heck he can even secure 14 KM square of a city with 20k foreign and local troops and can't show himself in public.

download.jpeg

MesmerisingGenius

Diidimeeno geerida
Many Adden Adde,Sharmarke,Abdulhi Yusuf,Sheikh Shariif,HSM pretty much every president Somalia had was 100 times much better than him, after three and half years and 2 billion dollars of IC aid,Somalia is most un-safe and most corrupt country in the world, heck he can even secure 14 KM square of a city with 20k foreign and local troops and can't show himself in public.

View attachment 126485
@Adaawe does it make sense that he hates farmaajo for being Ethiopian puppet but likes AY and shariif:dead:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Adaawe does it make sense that he hates farmaajo for being Ethiopian puppet but likes AY and shariif:dead:

AY secured Mogadishu and put the Ethiopians in a good use, the whole country was safe from terrorist attacks unlike Farmaajo who is using Ethiopians to subdue other Darood tribes and trying score clan beefs,Buun boy go back to Gaajohareey and free your ppl from Ethiopians, your adeer time is up and our land is free from foreign occupation, it is sad Farmaajo didn't even build one toilet for y'all and you will have to defacte outside after the Quule barbeque.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MesmerisingGenius

Diidimeeno geerida
AY secured Mogadishu and put the Ethiopians in a good use, the whole country was safe from terrorist attacks unlike Farmaajo who is using Ethiopians to subdue other Darood tribes and trying score clan beefs,Buun boy go back to Gaajohareey and free your ppl from Ethiopians, your adeer time is up and our land is free from foreign occupation, it is sad Farmaajo didn't even build one toilet for y'all and you will have to defacte outside after the Quule barbeque.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not mareexaan AY secured xamar kulaha he couldn't walk in xamar without a tank if that's what you call secured then Farmaajo has eradicated Al shabaab :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm not mareexaan AY secured xamar kulaha he couldn't walk in xamar without a tank if that's what you call secured then Farmaajo has eradicated Al shabaab :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

The only ppl who praise Xaarmaajo is his tribe and no one else, he failed miserably in each and everything he promised and failed to reconcile FMS states,I guess that is what happens when you make an autistic soccer coach a head of a state, what is your tribe by the way?
:cosbyhmm:

MesmerisingGenius

Diidimeeno geerida
The only ppl who praise Xaarmaajo is his tribe and no one else, he failed miserably in each and everything he promised and failed to reconcile FMS states,I guess that is what happens when you make an autistic soccer coach a head of a state, what is your tribe by the way?
:cosbyhmm:
I'm Somali and I assure you I ain't mx

Trending

Latest posts