Why do many Haitians hate Dominicans? (and vice versa)

A while ago, the Dominicans successfully waged a war to separate themselves from the Haitians, due to ethno-racial & cultural differences.

Dominicans are a Spanish speaking Tri-racial people (main component being their European ancestry).

Whereas, Haitians are mainly French speaking Black Africans & don’t have much admixture from Native Tainos or Europeans.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
A while ago, the Dominicans successfully waged a war to separate themselves from the Haitians, due to ethno-racial & cultural differences.

Dominicans are a Spanish speaking Tri-racial people (main component being the European ancestry).

Whereas, Haitians are mainly French speaking Black Africans & don’t have much admixture from Native Tainos or Europeans.
So Dominicans can't only be from African descent? What happens to darkskin Dominicans?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its hutus vs Tutsis. Haiti look black neg.ro and Dominicans the opposite

Last edited:
Lmao this is so funny

Attachments

• 45BA4823-64C6-49E0-8A91-605D1A5DB247.jpeg
    45BA4823-64C6-49E0-8A91-605D1A5DB247.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 80
The matter is more complex. In both countries there are powerful European and Arab families who remove and replace presidents at will, the current president of the Dominican Republic himself is of Lebanese descent and obeys the interests of a powerful family that in turn is in complicity with the families of Haiti and Both on this side and the other are creating all this theater of the current border tension to obtain benefits as well as a strong rumor on the Dominican side that they want to merge the island.

how is that even possible? aren't these Haitians the same ones who karbaashed the French??

At first, the Haitians were the anti-colonial power of Latin America, they inspired and gave military assistance to the Spanish colonies in South America to become independent from Spain.

They even annexed and governed the Dominicans for 22 years, but their national and military effectiveness deteriorated as they rejected all behavior learned from the French in favor of Voodoo, thus coining their population a magical mentality instead of a pragmatic one.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
but their national and military effectiveness deteriorated as they rejected all behavior learned from the French in favor of Voodoo, thus coining their population a magical mentality instead of a pragmatic one.

no one can blame the Haitians for rebelling against the horrible treatment they were put under by the French. but the turning to voodoo thing makes me really sad. I wonder if there were Muslims there who could have taught the Haitians about Islam. I have heard many descendants of the trans Atlantic slave trade actually come from Muslim ancestors.

no one can blame the Haitians for rebelling against the horrible treatment they were put under by the French. but the turning to voodoo thing makes me really sad. I wonder if there were Muslims there who could have taught the Haitians about Islam. I have heard many descendants of the trans Atlantic slave trade actually come from Muslim ancestors.

Mosques are being built in Haiti now in 2023, Islam is growing there.

Trending

Latest posts