Why do madows send hate to Somalis unprovoked ?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Who gives a shit. All I see is a sex/p*rn addicted brain dude say "where the white women at".

A lot of this isn't about Somalis. It's about them hating themselves and their own community. Just check some of the folks and take note how they feen for white women. It's uncomfortable.

As Somalis you should ignore this and shouldn't lower yourself to engage with these folk.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This is the same niggas who are obsessed with horn of African girls. Insulting farah cause of lack of access to Xalimos.
IMG_1235.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main Madows that gave somalis problems were the ones in the UK. The trolls fucked up by beefing with every madow group instead of just demonizing British Madows.

They should have made it well known that the British Madows started everything.

I've legit seen British Madow people online admit to seeing somalis get bullied. All they had to do was make these stories well known.

The main Madows that gave somalis problems were the ones in the UK. The trolls fucked up by beefing with every madow group instead of just demonizing British Madows.

They should have made it well known that the British Madows started everything.

I've legit seen British Madow people online admit to seeing somalis get bullied. All they had to do was make these stories well known.
you spat nothing but facts.They indeed gave us extremely hard time. Gave me mental anxiety because of all the abuse I used to see when I was younger online. It was horrible. But i wish they kept it in uk space and not target non British maadows who hasn't done anything to us. Now the damage is done.

Nin123

VIP
you spat nothing but facts.They indeed gave us extremely hard time. Gave me mental anxiety because of all the abuse I used to see when I was younger online. It was horrible. But i wish they kept it in uk space and not target non British maadows who hasn't done anything to us. Now the damage is done.
Or you can easily logout from the internet.

He's an anti-Black nigerian

He uses divide and conquer tactics, but Black people are too savvy. Remember that nigerian woman who was president of the hbcu, who was exposed as anti-Black, she tried to redirect the anger at Somalis. Hating us is a tactic "tethers" use to get the heat off them.

Nin123

VIP

He's an anti-Black nigerian

He uses divide and conquer tactics, but Black people are too savvy. Remember that nigerian woman who was president of the hbcu, who was exposed as anti-Black, she tried to redirect the anger at Somalis. Hating us is a tactic "tethers" use to get the heat off them.
What Nigerian lady?

Trending

Latest posts