Why do londoners always..

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Take the most Ls lool. Whats the cause for having to take Ls constantly:mjlol:

Is there any cure for this? I feel bad reer london ngl they need a break from this :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
There is only one L we have taken this year which is the recent incident. Our W’s far outweigh the Ls though.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Take the most Ls lool. Whats the cause for having to take Ls constantly:mjlol:

Is there any cure for this? I feel bad reer london ngl they need a break from this :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Cause noone cares for your langaab city sxb don't make me stop bringing up stories from your side. It's the cocaine capital of europe the gaajo levels there are beyond belief pls is deji.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Cause noone cares for your langaab city sxb don't make me stop bringing up stories from your side. It's the cocaine capital of europe the gaajo levels there are beyond belief pls is deji.

Im reer north somerset and bristol lool

I can claim nsomerset kkk

London somalis take the most Ls? You guys would find a vid on twitter of a miskeen young somali boy being teased at school or some 15 year old pre-pubescent taking back shots and start barking about how all London somalis take Ls.:faysalwtf:

You guys honestly don’t know sh*t that goes on here loool.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Stay triggered lol your city has the worst somalis and keeps holding Ls :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Sxb I don't want to give reer henny and donald trump ammo so if i was you i'd keep quiet you know the amount of L's that crack head city of yours holds.

Imma get my british passport by defending the brits

There is only one L we have taken this year which is the recent incident. Our W’s far outweigh the Ls though.
lol everyone knows London is just an entire L. Scandis may be sub humans but at least their xalimos aren't recording themselves getting tapped by a 17 year old Romanian illegal :damn:

Trending