WHY DO laangaabs such as Kurds, Bosniaks & Yeminis say “Nig*a” just bc they friends with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These Laangaabs, rejects and ostracized by their regions tend to use “Nigga” around their Somali buddies that it’s shocking.

There’s this Bosniak on Snapchat who is obsessed abt Somalis that he throws around “nigga” as if he was madoow. I fear that his tongue will slip around madoow Americans and that he will be knocked out

@Molotoff do not use it, just cause you’ve been enslaved by the Serbs don’t give you that pass

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These Laangaabs, rejects and ostracized by their regions tend to use “Nigga” around their Somali buddies that it’s shocking.

There’s this Bosniak on Snapchat who is obsessed abt Somalis that he throws around “nigga” as if he was madoow. I fear that his tongue will slip around madoow Americans and that he will be knocked out

@Molotoff do not use it, just cause you’ve been enslaved by the Serbs don’t give you that pass

He is obsessed with Somalis? Why do u say that?
image.jpg

i heard in the states AA's for the most part dont care if any other race say it except for whites, mexicans say it more than anybody and i rarely see madows complain, there was this wigger that said nigga in the comments on IG and it triggered so many madows and he replied with "my great grandmother was a dark sicilian woman that faced discrimination :mugshotman:" lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I never refer to my Somali friends as "niggas" .

Nor do I know who that Bosniak is.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I never refer to my Somali friends as "niggas" .

Nor do I know who that Bosniak is.

What have you referred them to then ? :bell: “Zbadko” (bosniak word for Savages). You think I don’t know your language :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.