Last edited:
I feel folks really need to be shown maps like this:

LO1n9Gk.jpg

mgRzbi6.png

NlPA7sD.gif

Europe, The United States, China and India combined: 32.898 million km²
Africa: 30.37 million km²

Where in mothafuckin' Africa, woman?!
Pan-African fags are so clueless wallahi. I like watching Youtube videos where some smooth-brained wakanda larper moves to African. You can see their fantasies come crashing down in 1080p loool

Israel and Egypt are their rightful ancestral homes! They should travel back to their motherlands passport free.
The dictionary definition of 'cognitive dissonance' should have a little illustration of a Hotep and a Black Israelite next to it. "We enslaved ourselves nd shieeet":chrisfreshhah:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Pan-African fags are so clueless wallahi. I like watching Youtube videos where some smooth-brained wakanda larper moves to African. You can see their fantasies come crashing down in 1080p loool

NvvaVNJ.gif

Their first "Ay! I'm not yo' brudda!" is always the most painful, I'm told.

They would get an even wilder reality check if the Bantu expansion had not happened. Central, Southern and SE Africa would be a mix of San and Mambuti types with a notable Horner & Nilotic type presence alongside some Desi/MENA and possibly Austronesian influences along the coast while the east and west would look as they do now and then you have the north as it is now.

:lolbron:

NvvaVNJ.gif

Their first "Ay! I'm not yo' brudda!" is always the most painful, I'm told.

They would get an even wilder reality check if the Bantu expansion had not happened. Central, Southern and SE Africa would be a mix of San and Mambuti types with a notable Horner & Nilotic type presence alongside some Desi/MENA and possibly Austronesian influences along the coast while the east and west would look as they do now and then you have the north as it is now.

:lolbron:
F-cking hell sxb, it's so brutal to watch. They locals are clearly repulsed by them for the most part and just see them as another dumb Western to sell marked up goods to. The 2nd second embarrassment alone will put you into a coma wallahi looool

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
F-cking hell sxb, it's so brutal to watch. They locals are clearly repulsed by them for the most part and just see them as another dumb Western to sell marked up goods to. The 2nd second embarrassment alone will put you into a coma wallahi looool

The worst kinds are not the New World Black Pan-Africanists. They have historical reasons, including identity problems that need fixing, with ignorance resulting in all sorts of biases. No, the worst types are Pan-Africanist Ethiopians. Those kinds of narcissistic rodents are pandering and posturing, willing to distort the reality that is Africa to maintain this Haile Selassie complex tricking gullible Blacks into reinforcing those distortions playing on the idea to be the answer to their insecurities, all to position themselves as a vanguard of that false Africa.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The worst kinds are not the New World Black Pan-Africanists. They have historical reasons, including identity problems that need fixing, with ignorance resulting in all sorts of biases. No, the worst types are Pan-Africanist Ethiopians. Those kinds of narcissistic rodents are pandering and posturing, willing to distort the reality that is Africa to maintain this Haile Selassie complex tricking gullible Blacks into reinforcing those distortions playing on the idea to be the answer to their insecurities, all to position themselves as a vanguard of that false Africa.

C'mon, saxiib. You telling me you wouldn't capitalize on it if some NWBs started worshipping a Somali Sultan?

:pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would think myself above taking such low-hanging fruit. It would be an advantage, though.

I'd show up at all their political gatherings with that Sultanate's colors and be like "Yes, praise be to [insert Suldaan's name]" and try to claim I am related to him. Somalis being as we are I probably would be. Then I would start finessing for investments based on this familial connection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The education system in America has failed a lot of people.

I didn't expect anything less.

giphy.gif

My hooyo visited the US before the '91 civil war and told some cadaans she met in Boston that Somalia was right next to California when they asked her where that was. They 100% bought it.

:deadpeter:

Trending

Latest posts