Why do i make men nervous ?

It’s cus they watch p*rn

Can you explain why you said this?

Why do you think watching makes you nervous around women?

I quit almost a decade ago, but when I jerk off I'm extremely confident in front of women. I don't think with my dick or get all fuzzy. You won't be as charming or exude pheromones but I definitely don't lose confidence.

Can you explain why you said this?

Why do you think watching makes you nervous around women?

I quit almost a decade ago, but when I jerk off I'm extremely confident in front of women. I don't think with my dick or get all fuzzy. You won't be as charming or exude pheromones but I definitely don't lose confidence.
It corrupts the mind imo. Watching that shit all the time makes u only think about sex so when it’s time to speak with one u automatically think about only sex and forget their normal humans too. At least that’s how it was for me

It corrupts the mind imo. Watching that shit all the time makes u only think about sex so when it’s time to speak with one u automatically think about only sex and forget their normal humans too. At least that’s how it was for me

Thats actually interesting. Did you feel as though you automatically sexualized all women, even the ones you were not attracted to?

Thats actually interesting. Did you feel as though you automatically sexualized all women, even the ones you were not attracted to?
Not necessarily, but it happened from time to time. Eye contact was also almost impossible with both women and men. Couldn’t see you in the eyes for a few seconds before looking down again. After that I just quit watching it and now I feel normal again

Not necessarily, but it happened from time to time. Eye contact was also almost impossible with both women and men. Couldn’t see you in the eyes for a few seconds before looking down again. After that I just quit watching it and now I feel normal again

Why men though?

Did you feel ashamed? Is that why you struggled with eye contact with them?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That's what happened to Ted Bundy, you explained it like him.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Its probably all in your head

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts