Why do i like drama?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Seriously, I never pass a chance to make drama. IF someone at work screws up and I particularly don't like them, I tend to create a small thing into drama. Then, I ask myself after exhaustion , WHY?

Its like a hormonal force drive inside me that makes me love drama. Then, my rewards are when my victims are crying, confused what hit them or just barely handling the missiles. I need a psychological analysis.

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Seriously, I never pass a chance to avoid drama. IF someone at work screws up and I particularly don't like them, I tend to create a small thing into drama. Then, I ask myself after exhaustion , WHY?

Its like a hormonal force drive inside me that makes me love drama. Then, my rewards are when my victims are crying, confused what hit them or just barely handling the missiles. I need a psychological analysis.

The emotions are addicting eedo @Basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The emotions are addicting eedo @Basra

1585083372228.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
U mean being emotional or engaging in emotional wars?

Emotions are addicting chemicals and drama is the best way to feel all types of emotions. Sometimes you just want to start some shit just so you could feel something. :manny:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
idc for drama that much (unless i’m on the good side of it but i try to stay away)
but getting into casual arguments/discussion :rejoice:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Emotions are addicting chemicals and drama is the best way to feel all types of emotions. Sometimes you just want to start some shit just so you could feel something. :manny:

My dear u might me on to something.
1585086867864.png

Trending

Latest posts