Why do humans do this

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have not seen my second eldest brothers 2 kids for 2 years now because of his wife, she has taught them they don’t need us even though we didn’t do anything to them, just a little misunderstanding between my mother and her which i am not involved in, now she brainwashed her kids that were bad people. Their innocent hearts have been turned to hate at this young age, the youngest being 3. Cuqaad to the says -.-

I have not seen my second eldest brothers 2 kids for 2 years now because of his wife, she has taught them they don’t need us even though we didn’t do anything to them, just a little misunderstanding between my mother and her which i am not involved in, now she brainwashed her kids that were bad people. Their innocent hearts have been turned to hate at this young age, the youngest being 3. Cuqaad to the says -.-

Is she a western raised Xalimo?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Are you telling us the whole story?
:ulyin:

Its a very hard one as there are two sides to this. She must feel really victimized for her to not go out of her way not to want to deal with your family. So I don't know if you're actually telling the whole story.

For the sake of seeing your neices and nephews, I think you should try and reach out. Also, speak to your brother. He shouldn't be allowing this to continue. However, kids under a certain age, are often under the care of mothers, they interact with and are around people the hooyo accepts. Which is why this situation is so tricky.

sorry to inform you but your brother is a cuck. If ur mom didn’t do anything bad like u claim u did, than it’s his job to put his wife in place.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If my wife was like that, I would divorce her on the spot.

Who is she to not allow me or my children to see my family? I don't care what my mother did.

Foh!!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don’t get triggered but your brother is soft and he’s wearing the dirac in the relationship.:damn:You are soft too for allowing his wife to bully you into not seeing the kids. Usually girls are scared of the the family they marry into but it seems your family are miskiin.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Don’t get triggered but your brother is soft and he’s wearing the dirac in the relationship.:damn:You are soft too for allowing his wife to bully you into not seeing the kids. Usually girls are scared of the the family they marry into but it seems your family are miskiin.
Here brother is a cuck

Most likely your mother is at fault lol. Sorry just saying. And you won’t understand this until you get married or close to getting married or you’re involved in a lot of married couples and their dynamic. The evil MIL stereotype did not arise from a complete myth across all cultures...trust me. Especially Somali MIL lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Most likely your mother is at fault lol. Sorry just saying. And you won’t understand this until you get married or close to getting married or you’re involved in a lot of married couples and their dynamic. The evil MIL stereotype did not arise from a complete myth across all cultures...trust me. Especially Somali MIL lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts