Why Do Homosexual Groups Use Rainbows?

I get that people will say disgusting things about you if you discuss the homosexual agenda...... but this disgusts me and I intend to say something.

Why do these pro-homosexuality groups use the rainbow? What is the reason that they use rainbows?

Because KIDS are into rainbows.

No, it's due to the diversity of rainbows. Rainbow's are a spectrum and thus they are promoting the fact that we are all on a sexual spectrum.

because beesha khaniisweyn love to ruin everything innocent my g. Even my nigga spogebob got ruined by them wallahi f*ck s on god no homo act yes homo i'd rape them out of frustration then repent.

wow.... so these perverts are targeting children and instead of protecting the children, people protect the perverts

1596522326222.jpeg

theres an agenda behind that rainbow flag. when kids go outside to see rainbows they love them. their future selves upon being educated on lgbt will link their love for rainbows with lgbt and turn gay. ITS ALL AN AGENDA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theres an agenda behind that rainbow flag. when kids go outside to see rainbows they love them. their future selves upon being educated on lgbt will link their love for rainbows with lgbt and turn gay. ITS ALL AN AGENDA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so this is just totally innocent and normal in your opinion?

120372_w_450_388.jpg

nothing weird, nothing strange here?

for thousands of years, that man would have been taken outside and killed by an angry mob.... wth is wrong with today's people.... us ordinary people aren't at fault for society's leaders being satanic.... but our society is becoming increasing satanic and anyone can come here and see people defending it...

it's a question of who actually has eyes to see and who doesn't.... if you are totally disconnected from God and an atheist, a cultural "Muslim," etc. I can understand how a person might see these things and not see that there is something wrong.... but I don't think anyone who has the genuine spiritual connection with God can see these kind of things and defend them

120372_w_450_388.jpg

for thousands of years, that man would have been taken outside and killed by an angry mob.... wth is wrong with today's people.... us ordinary people aren't at fault for society's leaders being satanic.... but our society is becoming increasing satanic and anyone can come here and see people defending it...

it's a question of who actually has eyes to see and who doesn't.... if you are totally disconnected from God and an atheist, a cultural "Muslim," etc. I can understand how a person might see these things and not see that there is something wrong.... but I don't think anyone who has the genuine spiritual connection with God can see these kind of things and defend them
nah personally i dont like that shit but do you fr think they used the rainbow to lure in kids? i doubt that. moving out of the west is a plan because i dont need my children being taught this lgbtqrs123 shit but that rainbow theory mad weird

Did a quick google search the designer said it means red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sunlight, green for nature, blue for art and violet for spirit.

120372_w_450_388.jpg

lmao, looks like a djinn

sad to see people siding with the perverts instead of the children. these people are targeting children- but instead of attacking them, they attack the one who exposes them. sad to see the corruption that has infected people. they protect the evil people but they attack you if you tell the truth. but they can only fool the ones who are already blind.

The real reason that the rainbow is used for promoting homosexuality is because homosexuality is something that is crude and undignified, so it needs to be beautified. Same thing with paganism they have to use vivid and bright imagery to beautify something definitely corrupt and insidious

because the it symbolises when the rainbow "comes out" after a rainy period,

so this "coming out" is a symbol for these filthy creatures who are proud of also "coming out" after hiding from the world, parents,

Research Project Monarch or MK Ultra.

"...going over the rainbow."

Present in the kabbalistic occult as well via the number 42 .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get that people will say disgusting things about you if you discuss the homosexual agenda...... but this disgusts me and I intend to say something.

Why do these pro-homosexuality groups use the rainbow? What is the reason that they use rainbows?

Why are you obsessed with homosexuals????? Do u have a crush on a farah?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They use it because the light before the prism corrupts is straight and whole before it splits into spectrum of colours symbolizing their decadence.

They was the reason I couldn’t wear any color when I was younger :francis:

Trending