Why do group of Ex muslims exist?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Christians and Jews don't kill and harass people for leaving their religion :manny:
Yo shut up why are u even here if all u do is talk negative get some therapy bro you are like a WAY WORSE version of @Destiny but at least destiny isn't nearly as bad as u

I agree, you shouldn't completly cut off your child, and still hold out hope for them to return and treat them well and advice them for their own best interest.

Keeping good relations with your kin is very important in Islam:

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The bond of family is suspended from the Throne and it says: Whoever upholds me, Allah will uphold him. Whoever severs me, Allah will sever him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5643, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2555

And the Prophet (peace be upon him) didn't sever ties with his family even though they weren't Muslim:

‘Amr ibn al-‘As reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the relatives of my father are not my allies. Verily, only Allah and the righteous believers are my allies. Yet, they have the bonds of kinship and I will uphold their family ties.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5644, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 215

To your point about the Christians and Jews in the west that don't really adhere to their religion, I do think that's true. However, the are Christians and Jews that don't get upset about their children abandoning their religion, as you said, are the ones that aren't that devout themselves like in western, developed nations. In very religious Christian regions ike in places like Africa, parts of the Middle-East, parts of Latin America, for example, your family will cut off ties with you if you reject Christ and abandon their faith. So, I don't think it's fair to say "Muslims get angry when their children leave Islam, but Christians and Jews don't"

Christians and Jews do, for the most part, but the ones that you are attributing leniency to, I would argue, are mostly the Western Christians and Jews that already symbolically practice that don't get upset.

Alright I agree with all of that.

I don't see groups that call themselves Ex Atheists , Ex Christians, Ex jews cause people generally define themselves with what they are now and not what they used to be so it does baffle me why there are groups of Ex muslims talking online about Islam every chance they get
Judaism isn't that big of a religion, but Christianity does have a lot of groups like https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/ , https://www.reddit.com/r/exchristian/ , https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/ for atheism I think they usually focus more on their own religion.

I feel so sorry for them. dhikr is the one thing that keeps me sane sometimes when ever I feel like things are going awry i love the light feeling I get in my chest with the remembrance of Allah. I can't imagine walking around with a black, heavy heart all the time.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Isn’t that obvious? They want to crave attention and show them they’re “liberated” because of the stereotype of Islam being dictating.

They’re hoping to fit in the Western circle but don’t realize it’s much more than that. You need to be white to do that. Do you think they’ll choose an ex Muslim Afghani and Somali over a white Bosnian Muslim?

Atheist don’t need to call themselves ex because they’re predominately Anglo Saxons. Jews are ethnically Europeans so they already have a pass.

Last edited:
Saw this question some where but i think it was on TikTok. I though it was weird flex and self explanatory question. One thing i know för sure is that i will never understand the choises people make but i still dont think that should disqualified from living a safe and happy life.

Honestly as muslims we need to call out people who post vidoes online saying "il kill my Sister if she becomes ethiest" its not really helping. Saudis and oil rich Arabs dont give a f about muslims around the world.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I thought I was the only one that noticed she deletes whatever she writes, apparently I’m not alone 😂

@incogkneegrow apparently you have some explaining to do...

giphy.gif
And I thought I was the only one who noticed. She deletes normal comments too
giphy.gif

And I thought I was the only one who noticed. She deletes normal comments too
giphy.gif

I think I figured out why. You see her name is incognito, so by deleting her comments and only remnants being visible in other people’s quotes, she stays in incognito you know what I mean lol? I think it’s her signature or something 🤔

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I think I figured out why. You see her name is incognito, so by deleting her comments and only remnants being visible in other people’s quotes, she stays in incognito you know what I mean lol? I think it’s her signature or something 🤔
Her old username was bitterbish

Trending

Latest posts