WHY DO GEELJIRES allow the wife’s mother be in the labor room when giving birth but not her father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What father wants to be in the labor room when his daughter is giving birth that’s creepy

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What father wants to be in the labor room when his daughter is giving birth that’s creepy

This is the thinking of primitively.

That girl can hold one hand on to her mother and the other her fathers

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A father should be treated equally

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA AHA

U think a SOMALI father can withstand that sh!T?????? DO u even have a daddy Rkelly????

Our Somali fathers, God bless their lion gentle souls, are picky. Anything womanish they find annoying. Their noses are hyper sensitive, as soon as they enter the home, they sniff and say what is smelling? God forbid the smell is a cheap uusi. They just want u to prepare their food, hot bath and then they leave home to their fellow odeeys where they feel alive, communal, chieftain.

A typical Somali Father in a birth room where the vagina expands larger than the top of lava filled mountain kilimanjaro is a nightmare to the senior Geeljiire Aabo!!! U think our daddy can withstand that? He will never have sex with Hooyo again. Not to mention, faint in the room, and then when he wakes up in the emergency room himself, faint again while asking his buddies odeeyaal to be brought to him so he can feel he is not in HELL .

Rkelly walaahi u r very bizarre. Go look for ya daddy huuno

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My parents and husband will be in the labor room and they better help me push that baby out. I think my dad will not be in the room, he will probably faint:yloezpe:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My parents and husband will be in the labor room and they better help me push that baby out. I think my dad will not be in the room, he will probably faint:yloezpe:

:mjlol::lolbron::susp::susp:

Why would he faint, it’s natural

Just don’t shit, usually that’s what happens. Can’t control

Status
Not open for further replies.