Why do gay men & trans women run women industries

Alluring

Sayonara
This thread was inspired by @IgaFuuq and their transphobia thread. Anytime I go on youtube to watch girly things like makeup tutorials, the most popular videos are ones with gay men or trans women. I would understand that their are a few of them but why are they the most popular? They are like 0.1 percent of the population yet they run youtube spaces for women. They control the fashion industry and trends, etc. Honestly, I don't mind their existence I'm just confused how men who exclusively like men run everything solely for women?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
women cant have NOTHING. Men ruled our industries for so long and now gay men too. I don’t care if your gay, this is for women. Every makeup brands, clothing apparels (Gucci), perfumes are all ran by gay men. women deserves it. It’s hard for girls to be a beauty YouTuber because men like James Charles and Jefree star and Parrick starrr dominate the makeup industry.

I AM TIRED. LEAVE WOMEN STUFF TO THE WOMEN.

Alluring

Sayonara
women cant have NOTHING. Men ruled our industries for so long and now gay men too. I don’t care if your gay, this is for women. Every makeup brands, clothing apparels (Gucci), perfumes are all ran by gay men. women deserves it. It’s hard for girls to be a beauty YouTuber because men like James Charles and Jefree star and Parrick starrr dominate the makeup industry.

I AM TIRED. LEAVE WOMEN STUFF TO THE WOMEN.

You would think they would run male dominated industries for fashion because you know...they like men

Villainess

Notice how YouTube‘s biggest gurus are trans, gay, or something?
1601572199623.png
1601572260812.jpeg

1601572330897.jpeg

1601572358437.jpeg

1601572378909.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara

Villainess

Funniest thing is that their makeup skills aren't over the top special. I would rather have girls of different ethnicities/races showcase makeup on different features and skin tones, and how to play up your best features. Realistically 99% of makeup tutorial watchers are women
Exactly!! Nikita dragon doesn’t even post makeup tutorials. neither does jefree . I need to see more women (expecilly somali) post more natural different skintones looks. Not everyone is trying to walk out looking like this on a daily
1601572845675.png

Alluring

Sayonara
Exactly!! Nikita dragon doesn’t even post makeup tutorials. neither does jefree . I need to see more women (expecilly somali) post more natural different skintones looks. Not everyone is trying to walk out looking like this on a daily
View attachment 143976

Actually, I take it back. They are talented at this drag makeup style. But, I cannot go out in public (except for LA) with green lids and orange lips. I prefer something more natural and easy to look at.

Villainess

Actually, I take it back. They are talented at this drag makeup style. But, I cannot go out in public (except for LA) with green lids and orange lips. I prefer something more natural and easy to look at.
Yup. Do you expect me to walk to work looking like skittles just took a fat shit on my face?:mjhaps:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
The reason they "run" the beauty and fashion industries, is because women buy their products and watch their beauty vidoes. If people stopped buying their products, theyd go out of business. They are not like politicians who forcing people at gun point, to buy their products. So be mad at the people who are buying their products, not them but I understand your frustation.

Villainess

The reason they "run" the beauty and fashion industries, is because women buy their products and watch their beauty vidoes. If people stopped buying their products, theyd go out of business. They are not like politicians who forcing people at gun point, to buy their products. So be mad at the people who are buying their products, not them but I understand your frustation.
in reality no one is supporting them except liberal feminists who preach khaniisnimo. 97% of their viewers are Americans

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
They are the reason contour and excessive makeup is so popular. Gays and trannies need to layer on tons of makeup to appear more feminine. Women have started copying them without knowing why these men do so in the first place. Now you'll see women walking around looking like drag queens.

Villainess

They are the reason contour and excessive makeup is so popular. Gays and trannies need to layer on tons of makeup to appear more feminine. Women have started copying them without knowing why these men do so in the first place. Now you'll see women walking around looking like drag queens.
I’ve noticed that too. They need to cake on makeup to feel like a woman. But at the end of the day, women are the blueprint. So I don’t think women are copying drag trannies, but I think it’s the other way around

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I’ve noticed that too. They need to cake on makeup to feel like a woman. But at the end of the day, women are the blueprint. So I don’t think women are copying drag trannies, but I think it’s the other way around
I agree they are definitely copying women. The excessive makeup they use is to appear more female. But these naive girls are watching these males bc of internalized misogyny. They assume men are better at everything, including makeup. So they’re copying their methods as well.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This thread was inspired by @IgaFuuq and their transphobia thread. Anytime I go on youtube to watch girly things like makeup tutorials, the most popular videos are ones with gay men or trans women. I would understand that their are a few of them but why are they the most popular? They are like 0.1 percent of the population yet they run youtube spaces for women. They control the fashion industry and trends, etc. Honestly, I don't mind their existence I'm just confused how men who exclusively like men run everything solely for women?
itsn't just make up it has to do with the fact being woke and putting people from various racial and sexual orientation in ads or selling products to them is lucrative asf since they represent a small % of the popouls yet have untaped market so if u insert company can marked uself towards these people u and sucede not only will u have access to a marked with little if any competition but u will be able to create a monoply on the various gods and services this whole group wants

Trending

Latest posts