Why do fobs in YouTube comments do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190430-231315_YouTube Blue.jpg

Scroll down a bit more and you'll see cambaro and ayaan saying they're Brazilians who love somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
View attachment 71712
Scroll down a bit more and you'll see cambaro and ayaan saying they're Brazilians who love somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

Reminds me of a time when I was scrolling through the comments and came across a farax claiming to be from Qatar (even though he had the Somali flag in his avi) and was expressing his support for an unpopular Indonesian candidate.

Some Indonesian called him out and told him that he didn't want said presidental candidate to take office and and turn his country Indonesia into "another Somalia".

somalis r everywhere and every nationality long before the exodus,mean 100s of yrs and have become others. Many of thm just becoming aware or more active in somali issues due to the largest recent diaspora they see online. wouldnt be surprised by cambaro from brazil.

Lol dont believe the hype. Somali music sucks unless you can understand the lyrics which most of us youngster dont lol I try though. Some of them.make me cry because i can relate definitely not because of the beta just the lyrics lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They also strong arm people into liking their posts.
Ccfcrrc.jpg
Xdcgrfg.jpg

68 IQ taking advantage of 68 IQ.
:mjlol:

Keo

VIP
So all those comments of ajnaabi's saying how they like Somali music on Somali music videos are just fobs masquerading as ajnaabi's?
:ohhh:

Lol dont believe the hype. Somali music sucks unless you can understand the lyrics which most of us youngster dont lol I try though. Some of them.make me cry because i can relate definitely not because of the beta just the lyrics lol
You need dhaqan celis and they need dhaqan hormaris

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Yaab, Wtf do they gain from that though
:gucciwhat:

Reer somalispot like ii saara this comment balease:lolbron:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They'll say anything for that like.:drakelaugh:even Ramadan is not safe
Screenshot_20190501-201120_YouTube.jpg

Even reer secessionist are in the mix for the like mass appeal
Screenshot_20190501-201135_YouTube.jpg