Why do feminists hate men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I was reading a poem by warsan shire, i mean this woman clearly has issues with men, i wonder who broke her heart, just check out some of her work.
"To my daughter I will say, when men come, set yourself on fire"
"How far have you walked for men who’ve never held your feet in their laps"
“you were like an ulcer on the inside of my cheek that my tongue could not stop touching.

loving you was like watching a stranger clean a week old wound; i felt sick, but i wanted more.”

Feminists have horrible experiences with men and use these experiences to tar us all with the same brush

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
the first two are such powerful lines tho. she captures feelings in the most eloquent way wallahi how does she do it? a mark of true poet.

why u men always hurt tho. answer me that

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
the first two are such powerful lines tho. she captures feelings in the most eloquent way wallahi how does she do it? a mark of true poet.

why u men always hurt tho. answer me that

Women are fickle creatures, always acting on emotion rather than logic. This is why no woman should have power.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol I suck so bad at interpreting poems that first line sounds like she's advising someone to get hurt before others hurt her that's what it sounds to me:cosbyhmm:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Feminists are brain damaged, chemical imbalance, they need a man to put them in their place, restore the natural order of things.

Intersectional feminists(whatever that means) are worse. Go over to twitter and browse the low IQ somali females there...they will literally make you speechless. The couple times I was there I couldn't find words.:francis:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Intersectional feminists(whatever that means) are worse. Go over to twitter and browse the low IQ somali females there...they will literally make you speechless. The couple times I was there I couldn't find words.:francis:

bro ive come across those feminists on twitter, they have such a warped view of reality, i think majority of them suffer from daddy issues.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Who the f*ck wants to watch someone clean a week old wound?????

Some of the most pretentious bullshit I've ever read.

bro ive come across those feminists on twitter, they have such a warped view of reality, i think majority of them suffer from daddy issues.
Just imagine my reaction as I found on twitter a handful of somali girls camping out in the snow(MN) rallying for the black lives movement stuff. One girl tweeted she was there for several days. :lebronwtf: The whole time i was wondering who the hell raised them and whether or not they had a life(school, work, family). I quickly found it that they were quite a few of them(in the hundreds) on twitter alone. Some of them would claim that we used to be slaves just to appease aka bond with the blacks in the usa. Other would say we are oromo.:ohlord:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Just imagine my reaction as I found on twitter a handful of somali girls camping out in the snow(MN) rallying for the black lives movement stuff. One girl tweeted she was there for several days. :lebronwtf: The whole time i was wondering who the hell raised them and whether or not they had a life(school, work, family). I quickly found it that they were quite a few of them(in the hundreds) on twitter alone. Some of them would claim that we used to be slaves just to appease aka bond with the blacks in the usa. Other would say we are oromo.:ohlord:

Misplaced priorities, i find a lot of Somali girls for a lack of a better word to be "broken" wax baa ka qaldan

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They envy men, they wish they had a penis so they can bang these chicks. They want to be men but little do they know their fitra wont allow it so they're stuck inbetween being a man & woman similar hermaphrodites waa isku mid, sii fiican hada oo fiirisiid wax aa yihiin maba oga some are ashamed of having naaso war illahay hadu ku roon yahay they even hate little boys & see them as future oppressors lol

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They envy men, they wish they had a penis so they can bang these chicks. They want to be men but little do they know their fitra wont allow it so they're stuck inbetween being a man & woman similar hermaphrodites waa isku mid, sii fiican hada oo fiirisiid wax aa yihiin maba oga some are ashamed of having naaso war illahay hadu ku roon yahay they even hate little boys & see them as future oppressors lol

Yes im sure they would abuse their sons if they ever had any

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
u cant relate if youve never been in love :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I'm married to the money

:coolphone:

When the man comes set yourself on fire

011111_burning_monk_in_color_t.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why didn't you have a problem with Warsan Shire before? It's only after her celebrity status was solidified that you started taking issue with her poetry. f*ck off you miserable asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.