why do extreme muslims hate the west and the yahood but would die to live there

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's actually the meaning of cognitive dissonance.

Whatever you want to call it, the fact that I can do it is part of the Liberty and Freedom of Speech the West provides, unlike our current edition of sorry ass leaders/dictators in the Muslim world:gaasdrink:

I hate (((antisemites))). They are punks. Our beloved prophet rose to his feet in respectful silence when a dead Jewish man's body was carried to his resting place. That's the spirit of a true Prince of Peace. But today some people would celebrate

It's time to deport these morons. Sterilise them and deport them.

@ArchBishopofAtheism, you're wrong about Khaybar. Come to my dugsi. Sheikh Bidaar will educate you.

I don't get they say nacalaa yahood but they would give up their religion for a us citizenship and later on when they milked the system they abuse the same fucking people that helped them and they have the audacity to scream alahu Akbar countries have the right to refuse entry and services to whoever they deem a risk and lets make one thing clear I love Islam but I'm against the extreme even the prophet (correct me if I'm wrong) disliked extremist I remember the story of 3 men the first said I will fast everyday the second said I will never marry and the third said (correct me if I'm wrong) I will pray late into the night and the prophet said (correct me if I'm wrong)' i pray , I fast and i marry' not that these savages could even be compared to the greatest of mankind my problem is WHY LIVE IN THE WEST IF U HATE IT ALSO THIS ONE UMMAH THING IS BS I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO TO ANY ARAB COUNTRY AND SEE IF THOSE SAND WELCOME U WITH OPEN ARMS AND BEFORE U START CALLING ME KAFIR REMEMBER THE PROPHET SAID ' LOVE FOR YOUR BROTHER WHAT U LOVE FOR YOUR SELVES' RANT OVER

do what you want in life man dont follow other people its your life :samwelcome:

Why? One word, hypocrisy.

Sayid Qutb an Egyptian was the spiritual leader of alqaeda and his writings became the foundations of the modern jihadists. He went to America in 1949 to study a post graduate in teaching. One night, he attended a dance at the university of northern Colorado and he was rejected by all the white ladies at the hall to dance with him due to widespread racism at the time. He realised the male Jewish students got opportunities for dances with the white girls, this made him so incensed and dejected that he developed an instant hatred towards America and wrote a critique of American culture as a "soulless and materialistic" and urged Muslims to hate them. If he got that dance, Qutb would have never became a theorist for contemporary radical Muslims. So, it's all based on hypocrisy.

Sayid Qutb an Egyptian was the spiritual leader of alqaeda and his writings became the foundations of the modern jihadists. He went to America in 1949 to study a post graduate in teaching. One night, he attended a dance at the university of northern Colorado and he was rejected by all the white ladies at the hall to dance with him due to widespread racism at the time. He realised the male Jewish students got opportunities for dances with the white girls, this made him so incensed and dejected that he developed an instant hatred towards America and wrote a critique of American culture as a "soulless and materialistic" and urged Muslims to hate them. If he got that dance, Qutb would have never became a theorist for contemporary radical Muslims. So, it's all based on hypocrisy.

*SIGH* It does not matter if he was reject by 1 girl or thousands. his main critique was against the Egyptian government. and not just the USA. So basically what your are saying is. If you ever f*cked up in live you cant change and have legit opinion LATER ON because some white girl rejected you. Honestly how unintelligent.

Even though Sayyid qutb was not completely right he is right about these so called Muslim governments with their make believe sharia in which they prosecute the poor and leave the rich to fool around. I am also disgusted by the state Africa the richest continent in the world is in. Corrupt governments who fill their bellies with the lands resources they stole and sold illegally to the west. Good thing i have no power. I would have burned their palaces down.

*SIGH* It does not matter if he was reject by 1 girl or thousands. his main critique was against the Egyptian government. and not just the USA. So basically what your are saying is. If you ever f*cked up in live you cant change and have legit opinion LATER ON because some white girl rejected you. Honestly how unintelligent.

Even though Sayyid qutb was not completely right he is right about these so called Muslim governments with their make believe sharia in which they prosecute the poor and leave the rich to fool around. I am also disgusted by the state Africa the richest continent in the world is in. Corrupt governments who fill their bellies with the lands resources they stole and sold illegally to the west. Good thing i have no power. I would have burned their palaces down.

Strawberry

I never claimed to be an intelligent person and let us all on SSpot celebrate you as a genius. Did you always silence people with differing opinions by accusing them as unintelligent?

Qutb's critique of American culture was deeply flawed but my contention that if he had scored a dancing partner, he might not only became a member of that culture, but, it could have spared the world from Islamic terrorism, still stands. On that point, he was an opportunist, hypocrite and a fictitious character.

Don't start me with sharia laws and the hypocrisy of Muslim leaders including Mohamed when he was the leader of Yathrib/Medina.

Lets agree to disagree. Ones ideas are not only formed based on acceptance within a group. If he scored a dance partner he might have found another reason to write his book milestones. Secondly Said Qutub is not the sole reason for 'islamic' terrorism as you call it. As long as governments keep meddling in each others business and oppressive leaders exist there will also be someone or a group of people that will justify violence based on ideas be it Islamic, or feeling Superior to another or even bringing 'democracy'. btw I did not call you unintelligent however I did find your remark unintelligent.

So all this extremism because a fat assed Egyptian couldn't get his dick wet? This is why I keep telling wimmin: never reject a loser. At least give him a peck on the cheek for his troubles. He might take out his frustrations on posterity.

Do you think if the beardies had a brothel to go to, they would chant Death To America? Instead they are prevented from meeting girls by homosexual Saudi wadaads who turn them gay and prevent them from enjoying women's company.

May Allah reward Gamal Abdul Nasser for executing Sayyid Qutub. GBA was a great leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending