why do extreme muslims hate the west and the yahood but would die to live there

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I don't get they say nacalaa yahood but they would give up their religion for a us citizenship and later on when they milked the system they abuse the same fucking people that helped them and they have the audacity to scream alahu Akbar countries have the right to refuse entry and services to whoever they deem a risk and lets make one thing clear I love Islam but I'm against the extreme even the prophet (correct me if I'm wrong) disliked extremist I remember the story of 3 men the first said I will fast everyday the second said I will never marry and the third said (correct me if I'm wrong) I will pray late into the night and the prophet said (correct me if I'm wrong)' i pray , I fast and i marry' not that these savages could even be compared to the greatest of mankind my problem is WHY LIVE IN THE WEST IF U HATE IT ALSO THIS ONE UMMAH THING IS BS I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO TO ANY ARAB COUNTRY AND SEE IF THOSE SAND WELCOME U WITH OPEN ARMS AND BEFORE U START CALLING ME KAFIR REMEMBER THE PROPHET SAID ' LOVE FOR YOUR BROTHER WHAT U LOVE FOR YOUR SELVES' RANT OVER

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You can hate aspects of the West and still live there, this is the meaning of liberty and Freedom of speech:trumpsmirk:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
A companion of the prophet had a Jewish neighbour and he used to feed him before his own Children that is the true Islam not spreading hate on the internet

They have done nothing to Somalis yet we hate them like their the plague
Somalis are mostly Muslims, Palestinians are also Muslims.' Muslims are but brothers'

Now there's a difference between an Israeli and a Jewish person. ( remember this )
What are the Israelis doing to the Palestinians ?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Somalis are mostly Muslims, Palestinians are also Muslims.' Muslims are but brothers'

Now there's a difference between an Israeli and a Jewish person. ( remember this )
What are the Israelis doing to the Palestinians ?

Lol Muslims are brothers yes that is true but go to Saudi with out a visa and lets see if ur brothers

Gambar

VIP
We're not exactly going to live in a war zone(Somalia) though are we?

Our parents who came to the West weren't economic migrants.
Could choose KSA, UAE, etc but they don't give sharci to even people who were born there. :comeon:

It's cognitive dissonance to say "I hate the west, but I will risk tahriib to come here" or "I've lived in the west for 25 years and I will never give up my sharci but I hate gaalada" :bell:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
We're not exactly going to live in a war zone(Somalia) though are we?

Our parents who came to the West weren't economic migrants.

Yes why didn't they go to Saudi or Egypt they chose the country that would give them the most benefits ie.

World

VIP
Could choose KSA, UAE, etc but they don't give sharci to even people who were born there. :comeon:

It's cognitive dissonance to say "I hate the west, but I will risk tahriib to come here" or "I've lived in the west for 25 years and I will never give up my sharci but I hate gaalada" :bell:
My first cousins who live in Doha have Qatari passports. So they do give it to some of us. :samwelcome:

But I think there is difference between getting an education and leaving, and having kids/settling down in the West.

Gambar

VIP
My first cousins who live in Doha have Qatari passports. So they do give it to some of us. :samwelcome:

But I think there is difference between getting an education and leaving, and having kids/settling down in the West.
You didn't address my point about hating gaalada. You know the hate is conditional; the hate isn't for the benefits, guuri, sharci, etc.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I see where you're coming from and I agree largely. The only problem is that you are wrong about the prophet and Islam. The prophet hated extremists that acted on their own but was not against their actions. In khaybar the prophet ordered the mass murder of unarmed prisoners and the enslavement of their widows. This is undisputable and I think qualifies as extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts