Why do ethnic women degrade the noble geeljire on all social media platforms?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
No disrespect but are you having are hard time finding a women. Your constantly stating their flaws. But don’t cares this shit is hilarious to me regardless.

Don't take what people say on the internet seriously trust me, most people that use social media do it for entertainment value. I thought this was obvious.

maybe but I think there might be some truth in what people say on the internet.
Yes, of course, there's always a bit of truth to what people say on the internet but the internet also gives you a sense of anonymity that allows you to say anything you like without repercussions.

This makes people say silly things that they really don't actually mean in real life. Does that make sense?

No disrespect but are you having are hard time finding a women. Your constantly stating their flaws. But don’t cares this shit is hilarious to me regardless.
It’s not all about getting women all the time sxb. It’s why many of you guys fail in this thing called life. Chasing pussy is never a good thing. Don’t define yourself on how much women you can get. Money is more important than any woman or man for that matter. It’s the most important thing in this world after God. With money you can get a better grade of the one that’s offered on this earth.

If you decide to chase one then go for the one promised in heaven. It doesn’t bleed or stink.

Trending

Latest posts