Why do Christian madow complain about racism so much when they tend to be accepted easily?

I’ve noticed in Canada, Christian madow people who are born here with no accent and have European names are accepted quite easily and not discriminated against that much. If they don’t act like a stereotypical ghetto/ratchet person they don’t really have a problem in Canada. In fact I find that they blend in with Canadian cadaan people way easier than Indians, FOB East Asians, and Muslims. Culture and religion matters more than race when it comes to discrimination. That’s why Somalis have it hard in the west, it’s not because we are dark skinned it’s because our culture and religion is foreign here

We as Africans should worry about getting top positions of power, lucrative careers and wealth. Always stand up for yourself against discrimination when it fucks up your opportunities but there will always be racism and white people will never accept you no matter how much you assimilate. Once you accept this reality life won’t trigger you as much and have you focused on the important things

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
We as Africans should worry about getting top positions of power and lucrative careers. Always stand up for yourself against discrimination when it fucks up your opportunities and bag but There will always gonna be racism and white people will never accept you no matter how much you assimilate. Once you accept this reality life won’t trigger you as much and have you focused on the important things
Yes we somalis should focus on maintaining our culture and take as much power as we can. We gonna be moving the like jews, rich and invincible. :fittytousand:

Now you can change genders like pokemon
if people can change their gender and shit. Why can’t Horners not identify as black? I though we wuz progressive and shiet?
7D356B32-FA35-4DB9-A714-E9E755E3F7A2.png
4B32FC57-9ADA-40B2-9FC5-6C43F60C71A8.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Disclaimer, I am joking.
I am not a racist facist
I have friends from all corner of the world
I am an enlightened man of the modern age
There is no place for discrimination
All are equal
We should all just be friends and enjoy life
There is no room for racism
All should be treated fairly
You should judge by the content of their character, not by the colour of their skin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Racism and discrimination from white people is total BS in Canada unless you're Indigenous. They are the only ones who experience it. I lived out west briefly and they suffer actual systemic racism. I am the first to call out the fictitious racism boogeyman but I would be the first to protest on their behalf. Even the pink haired leftists hate them while they want to have children with Somali men. Somalis don't even suffer an iota of the discrimination faced by Ali Beysteen. It's all in their head. Somalis are paranoid and have anxiety from over 1000 years of gaal hatred or the war and passed it onto their kids. I have yet to experience it. It has never held me back and I honestly feel like wadanka ana leh; if anything, I suspect I was unfairly, without my knowledge or approval, given an advantage because I am a Black "Somali" and tick boxes. I can't prove it but I seriously suspect so. Second and third generation Somalis or any "POC" who struggle in Canada are bums barring very shitty circumstances.

Trending