Why do canadian somalis keep trying to bring down our kin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an

Guy barely knows somali, and is trying to justify it by saying he was born in canada, nigga you can speak somali at home. Im disappointed, I think the language will die out soon if we can't help it.
The somali dude he was reacting to got crazy flow.

ONE MORE THING
For all you canadian somalis, how come ya'll let this shit fall so hard? No canadian somalis can make fun of african americans anymore, you officially lost that right when you guys became gangbangers imo

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Ohio and Min somalis worse than any toronto somali . thats a fact .

somalis all around america do the same shit or worse than canada imo
for every one somali thats bad in canada theres like 3 in the states .
The UK might have the best somalis as far as knowing the culture and speaking the language. Barely any hooyo mataalo's compared to canada and the states

Every Somali involved in a shooting or murder in the News is from Canada, Canada is for Somalia what Australia was for the UK, a penal colony where they send the worst of the worst.

UK Somali's are flawless, i should know as i'm one of them. :dabcasar:

Abti, man's been adopted by the yuck mouth Brits so I know wag1. UK Somalis are the most degenerate outside of Liverpool iyo Cardiff (I imagine). Brum, Leicester iyo London need to be cleansed :nahgirl:

Scandis have a most of the candho balaq balaqs, but they're otherwise tolerable

Canadian Somalis are the most open minded and the most successful whether you like it or not. They run more businesses than any other Somali diaspora and even the immigration minister is Somali. Most UK Somalis live off government benefits and are not open minded.

Canadian Somalis are the most open minded and the most successful whether you like it or not. They run more businesses than any other Somali diaspora and even the immigration minister is Somali. Most UK Somalis live off government benefits and are not open minded.

What sources do you have for this information? The UK has way more successful Somali's than Canada we have world renowned journalist Rageh Omaar and 12 time Olympic gold medal winner Mohamed Farah.

Lets be honest you cant compare it.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
What sources do you have for this information? The UK has way more successful Somali's than Canada we have world renowned journalist Rageh Omaar and 12 time Olympic gold medal winner Mohamed Farah.

Lets be honest you cant compare it.
Mo farah doesnt claim us lool and he married to a disgusting white women.
Mo farah is a wasteman

Why you all turning this into uk vs Canada. I see uk Somalis get no love around these parts. This site must be full of Canadians :gaasdrink:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Countries with large somali population will always be messy we're not civilized people

Status
Not open for further replies.