Why do black women make you feel guilty for not finding them attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I believe now that all women were created beautiful. And now I realise that I've been influenced, perhaps, by colonialist discourse. I believed in a hierarchical structure of beauty standards were a low 1 in category A was superior than a high 9 in category B.
But, alas, I have now renounced this redundant ideology.

You lot are still featurist, though. :trumpsmirk:

Not gonna lie the girl in the pic is trinidadian, and the girl I almost chopped up at work was Jamaican mixed with dominican.

But they all black, so lets not go too rough on them, wallahi they got dimes.

Mash'allah. I am amazed. What do they think about Horners? Do they acknowledge us. Or did our online trolls ruin our reputation?

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Mash'allah. I am amazed. What do they think about Horners? Do they acknowledge us. Or did our online trolls ruin our reputation?

They dont mind us but some are bitter against us cause of somali gangsters killing them and shit, but I never found a personal problem with them. I think the older ones got that cuqdad but the ones my age mid 20s shit is mad cool.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was told I would be considered an ageist because of my belief that a 5 year old or any year old shouldn't be given the right to determine its own gender.

I'm good with some of the 'ists' :trumpsmirk:

Ageism is another can of worms.

Don't deflect. You have a small nose preference.:siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
You should have said that you don’t have a preference and that there are good looking women in all races.

Was she butt ugly or what?

there r some gorgeous blacks thou mostly light skin but what i have problem with is they have too many color issues ,if you turn thm down then its all cos of colorism,true or not preferential treatment on dating scenes whetha color ,hair or nose has always been around,thats just human nature.
it also hypocritical of thm since almost all the better off blacks marry white or lite.
why should they deny me what they yearning for day in day out. suspect some black women used to date have my children.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Off topic, but I feel bad the most for indhoyar men though. Anytime I’m talking about them with a group of other women, they start joking around about d*ck size. Indhoyar girls are the most vicious towards their own race of men, shit’s insane.
:noneck:

Indhoyar men have above average IQs and earn the most in the West out of the racial groups. At least they got that going for them.

Sol

?
Really baffles me how African Americans (along with the UK) are fine with simplifying their whole ethnicity down to a skin colour. You don't see other races calling themself white before mentioning their ethnicity (i.e. he's Italian/polish/German/Indian etc whereas the former is fine with just being called black) so why are AAs fine with it? It's almost a kin to calling you an inanimate object in my opinion as you and your whole kind are labeled as a colour as opposed to an ethnicity which you can be proud of. Which is why I'm (along with a large majority on this forum alxamdulillah) are against Somalis calling themselves black before saying they're Somali as you're throwing us into the basket of inanimate objects.

Wa billahi tawfiq

Really baffles me how African Americans (along with the UK) are fine with simplifying their whole ethnicity down to a skin colour. You don't see other races calling themself white before mentioning their ethnicity (i.e. he's Italian/polish/German/Indian etc whereas the former is fine with just being called black) so why are AAs fine with it? It's almost a kin to calling you an inanimate object in my opinion as you and your whole kind are labeled as a colour as opposed to an ethnicity which you can be proud of. Which is why I'm (along with a large majority on this forum alxamdulillah) are against Somalis calling themselves black before saying they're Somali as you're throwing us into the basket of inanimate objects.

Wa billahi tawfiq
:salute: correct

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You lot are still featurist, though. :trumpsmirk:
Of course, I hail from a caucasoid race so I’m mostly attracted to what resembles me. People just don’t understand our puntite/Egyptian heritage guess it comes with the territory..... 3CF3F166-653E-408D-A26E-1B1DF7ABB42A.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
f*ck these cuqdad ridden negros. If you dont love your people how do you expect someone else to like you???
I love my somali habibs. Especially small skiiny

It's best to tell people up front that you aren't interested.

Of course, I hail from a caucasoid race so I’m mostly attracted to what resembles me. People just don’t understand our puntite/Egyptian heritage guess it comes with the territory.....View attachment 70165

I don't claim either. I have nothing in common with cacus dwellers nor any contemporary links with Egypt.

I'm Somali (full stop). No umbrella term based on features or skin tone.

I just tell people my preference is purely cultural. And others respect that. No one ever asks anymore.

@Cauli should have taken a page from my book. And he would have avoided this mess.

It's best to tell people up front that you aren't interested.

I don't claim either. I have nothing in common with cacus dwellers nor any contemporary links with Egypt.

I'm Somali (full stop). No umbrella term based on features or skin tone.

I just tell people my preference is purely cultural. And others respect that. No one ever asks anymore.

@Cauli should have taken a page from my book. And he would have avoided this mess.

Instruct me madam, what should I do? I am all ears since you seek my rectification and salvation :it0tdo8:

Wa billahi tawfiq

Are you female? If so, do not most Somali females disagree with you and call you out on your anti blackness?

Status
Not open for further replies.